✨Stay✨

Sakusa x Atsumu

Atsumu POV

Summer had kicked in. And I couldn't be more displeased. Osamu had gone on a safari (that fucker), my parents went to mom's hometown to spend the summer there and I didn't have any ideas. So I'm here. All alone.

I was currently sitting on the living room watching volleyball matches that I had been meaning to watch, binging on banana-caramel ice cream.

The sound of my ring tone distracted me and I looked down, seeing Omi-omi's name on the screen. I paused the TV and picked it up.

"Hey Omi-omi!" I said in my usual tone.

"Hey Atsumu. How are you?" he said in his usual monotone voice.

"Horrible! Everyone left for vacation, I didn't plan anything so I'm here in Japan and I'm bored out of my mind! How about you?"

"I'm here in Japan as well, you know. Wanna go play some volleyball?"

"Omi-omi you would do that for me?!"

"I'm not making it for you, I'm just bored and I need to keep up with my physic. Now do you want to go or no?"

"Of course I want! Let's meet up in front of the school okay?"

"Okay, see you in about 45 minutes?"

"Yeah sounds good! See you then Omi-omi!" I yelled and got up as I ran upstairs and into my bedroom.

I didn't bother putting on my uniform, I just grabbed some black shorts and a white shirt with no sleeves and put on my shoes. I ran back downstairs, putting the ice-cream in the fridge (we don't want it melting now do we?) and turned off the TV. I grabbed my phone and keys and got out.

I walked slowly towards the school, I had 15 minutes left. I saw the entrance and Omi-omi standing there. Wow he's fast. I yelled and waved at him.

"OMI-OMIIIIIIIIII!" he looked at me then shook his head in an almost disappointed manner.

"I missed you" I whined when I got to him.
"I didn't. Come on" he said and motioned to follow him. We went inside where he had set up everything.

We started practicing and time flew by fast. It was now noon, the sun had set down and weren't it summer it would be already night.

I whipped the sweat of my forehead when I realized that I didn't have my waterbottle.

Omi-omi noticed too because he just gave me his.

"You're not disgusted?"

"I am, but you are my teammate and as much as I would like you dead from dehydration, the team needs you. So shut up, drink and don't make a fuss about it"

"I think this is the longest thing you have ever said" I said and grabbed the bottle. Our fingers touched momentarily and we locked eyes before I broke the eye contact and looked away shyly. I drank a little and then handed it back to him, saying a quiet thank you.

We got out of the gym and started walking, when I lost one of the steps and stumbled on the ground.

"Oi, are you okay?" Omi-omi said almost worriedly and crouched down next to me.

"Yeah it'll be fine" I said and he offered me his hand and picked me up. I got up and the moment I stepped in my left leg I hissed in pain and almost fell, but Omi-omi was quick enough to catch me.

He set me down and then looked at my ankle. "I think it's sprained" he said and touched a few parts making me hiss in pain.

"Definitely sprained. Come on I'll get you to my house, I have a first aid kit" he said and picked me up again from my shoulders before putting his hand around my back and my hand over his shoulder.