Big Butt

My name is Kakarrot and I'm the third son of Bardock and Toma. I may be a sub but that doesn't mean I can't fight. One of the biggest things that I hate is that people are always talking about my butt. Its not that big.

                 Regular POV

"Hey Kakarrot." Turles says. "What's up ni-san". Kakarrot replied

" There is someone at the door for you." Turles said . Kakarrot goes to the door and finds Yamcha. "What is it Yamcha?" Kakarrot asked annoyed. It was the fifth time this week.

"Ah don't be like that baby you know you love me." Yamcha said huskily. Kakarrot had a disgusted look on his face. "No Yamcha I didn't know I loved you because I never will, I never would and I never am, so get and stay away from me!"

"Yamcha I would appreciate it if you left my son alone, you can clearly see he doesn't want you." Bardock said.

"Yes sir I can see but there is nothing wrong with trying. "Yamcha replied

"Boy that's just desperate and your harassing my son, so I will you to the count of three to get your ass of my fucking property before I blow your ass to the next moon over. 1.......2......" Bardock was interrupted.

"Ok, ok I'm leaving please don't kill me." Yamcha said flying off.

"Thanks Daddy!" Kakarrot yelled happily. Bardock turned around and scolded him. "If that boy was bothering why didn't you say any thing!" He hissed "I thought that I could handle it." He told Bardock