A Friend

Kakarrot groaned as he heard a knock on the window. He turned over and saw Vegeta still sleeping. He groaned again and sat up. He winced, his back was hurting.

He grabbed the blanket and made his way to the window. When he made it to the window he screamed for joy in his head. Mutlipe times he almost fell for his legs felt like jelly.

He looked out the window and gasped. He quickly opened the window. A person came flying in. It was a female one of the few that lived on this planet. She was an exotic sayian.

Her long golden hair, with a tail to match and beautiful green eyes. Her name was Becky. She was one of Kakarrot's most trusted friends.

"Becky what are you doing here"? Kakarrot asked. "Can't a girl visit her best friend after he had a round of hot steamy sex with his mate"? Becky asked. Kakarrot's face was blank as he stared at her.

"Okay, okay. I came to get the dets my friend". Kakarrot still had that blank expression. "Come on Kaka. You have to give me the dets. I WANT THE DETS  MAN"! Becky yelled.

Kakarrot slapped a hand on her mouth and shushed her. He looked over and saw that Vegeta was still sound asleep. "Really Becky are you trying to wake up the dead".

Becky laughed behind his hand then licked. "Eww Becky". Kakarrot said. "Oh please, the prince has done some even nastier things to you than that". Becky said.

Kakarrot blushed as red as a tomato. Vegeta groaned.  "Kakarrot". He said as he started to wake up. Kakarrot panicked. "Becky you have to leave now". He whispered harshly. "Okay only if you promise to tell me everything later". She said.

Vegeta sat up and rubbed his eyes. " Kaka"? He said. "Okay, okay  I promise just leave". He whispered. Becky giggled, winked at him then left out the window.

"Finally". Kakarrot said.