During The Ball Part 2

When Kakarrot walked down the spiral steps. He was wearing an all white gown to show his purity.

Vegeta couldn't stop staring at that big.......er I mean his precious soon to be mate.

Everyone clapped as he walked to Vegeta. After Kakarrot made it to Vegeta everyone started dancing. Vegeta and Kakarrot walked and sat down at a table.

Three maids ran up to Kakarrot "My lady thank you for saving our lives"! They yelled at Kakarrot. Kakarrot was confused. Before he could ask they ran off. King Vejita came to the table." It's almost midnight you two". King Vejita said. "Father it's only 9:30 how is it almost midnight"? Vegeta asked. King Vejita continued." I'm so proud of you son, becoming a man, they grow up so fast". King Vejita said while wiping away tears.

Vegeta ignored his father. "Come let us dance". He said to Kakarrot. Kakarrot nodded his head and took Vegeta's hand.

Vegeta and Kakarrot danced the night away when the clock struck twelve. Vegeta stopped dancing and walked to his father. "May we be excused"? He asked. His father nodded his head.

Vegeta took Kakarrot and went to his, no their bedroom to comencé the ritual of mating. Vegeta started taking off his armor." Let's get started". He said.

To be continued......................