I think I'm in love

"Was there someone else in here"? Vegeta asked as Kakarrot turned to  face him when Becky finally left.

Kakarrot's heart was pounding and his face flushed. "There was no one". He lied straight through his teeth. Vegeta hummed. "Must have been the wind".

"Haha, yea the wind. It's quite talkative today". Kakarrot said. Vegeta threw his head back and laughed. His laugh was low and husky but rich and velvety. He wanted to hear it more.

Kakarrot who was to busy daydreaming about the smexy Vegeta laugh didn't notice that said person walked up to him until.........

Kakarrot squealed. Vegeta grabbed his round glopes and harassed them. "Um what are you doing"? Kakarrot asked. Vegeta hummed into his neck. "Do you love me Kakarrot"? Vegeta asked.

Kakarrot's eyes widened. "I, um, I, you, we, I thought". His mouth couldn't produce complete sentences. Vegeta sighed. "It's alright I know you probably don't and that's fine. I was hoping for a mate to love not just to breed". Vegeta said as he let go of him and went to the bathroom.

Now that made Kakarrot feel bad for not answering him and not loving him. Kakarrot sighed. When Vegeta came out he was fully dressed in that skin tight clothes.

Kakarrot's heart started pounding again. There was knock on the door. "Come in". Vegeta said. It was a blue haired female sayian. "Hey Veggi, I got some stuff to show you in the lab". The female said.

Vegeta nodded his head and walked towards the door. Who did she think she is calling him anything but his name. Kakarrot cleared his throat to gain their attention. "Who is she"? He asked Vegeta. "Bulma, a very close friend of mine, now if you excuse me Kakarrot". He said and proceeded out the door.

Kakarrot was fuming after he left. Close friend my ass. He said to himself. He got dressed in some clothes that were laid out for him.

He went around the room making a mess. He flipped the bed, the table, the dresser and the couch. Kakarrot sat in the middle of the floor.

"I think I'm in love". Kakarrot said to no one in particular.