Let the Ritual Commence Part 2

Vegeta's POV

As I touch every inch of his skin I feel him shiver. In excitement or fear I don't know, but I'm ready to take what is rightfully mine. I squeezed his round globes. I couldn't get any stiffer until I heard those delicious moans come from his mouth,

I groaned. I don't want to wait and take my time. I going to take him now!

Regular POV

Vegeta rips off Kakarrot's white panties. Kakarrot gasped and tried to cover himself from Vegeta's prying eyes. Vegeta chuckled. "There's nothing there that I haven't already seen." Vegeta say and moves Kakarrot's hands out of the way.  Kakarrot looked away bashfully. Vegeta growled deep in his throat. He grabbed his chin roughly and turned his head to face him. "Do not look away from me Kakarrot, I want to see your face as I give you a royal treat." Kakarrot turned his eyes to look completely at Vegeta.

Vegeta smirked to himself. Vegeta grabbed Kakarrot's legs and spread them wide. Kakarrot blushed. "Don't do that!" He yelled, but Vegeta ignored his yelling. Vegeta looked at Kakarrot's raging hard on in between his legs and smirked even more. "Oh Kakarrot, I didn't know you liked it rough".

Kakarrot's face turned 5 different shades of red. He shook his head. "I don't know what your talking about Vegeta." Vegeta raised an eyebrow but still had that arrogant smirk on his face. "Then what is this?" Vegeta grabbed Kakarrot's throbbing cock. Kakarrot gasped and jerked his hips up to get more of that delicious friction on his aching hard on. Kakarrot moved his hips more vigorously  to feel that again, but Vegeta pulled his hand away.

Kakarrot whined from the back of his throat. He wanted more.