Imagine #144 - Awwwww!

Imagine sitting in your and Loki's room, struggling to tie the green ribbon. You and Loki had moved out of the Tower in August. This was your first Christmas together and you were determined to make it perfect.

Christmas tree - Check!
Mistletoe above your room - Check!
Made sure no one comes around - Check!
Presents - Almost...

You finally finished the gold bow and placed a bowl and food in the box when the rattling of keys and then heavy opening of the door told you Loki was home. You carefully slid the present under the bed where you knew he wouldn't find it.

"I'm back!" He shouted. You heard the rustle of plastic as he set the shopping on the table. "Why is there a plant in our house?"

You slapped a hand to your forehead. You had forgotten to tell Loki what Christmas IS. You run out your room to see his staring perplexed at your already decorated Christmas tree. You wrap your arms from behind him.

"It's a Christmas tree." You answer. He nodded thoughtfully.

"And what is this Christmas?"

"It's a holiday performed in December, in which many traditional things are practiced and gifts and presents are shared."

"Oh. I still don't see why we have to have a tree in our house though."

"It's just one of the traditions." You lead him over to the kitchen. "As well as this one." You say looking upwards.

He looks up and sees the mistletoe you had tied up their that morning. He furrowed his brows.

"What's that?" You answer him by grabbing his collar and pulling his lips to yours. He responded quickly, sliding his lips against yours. He places his hands on your waist while you tangle yours in his hair.

Suddenly, he pulled away.

"Do you have a present for me?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and slapped his arm. He nuzzles his head into your neck, planting kisses up them and along your jaw. "I've been a good boy." He purrs.

You sigh. "Your supposed to open it on Christmas Day."

He groans and runs his hand up your back while he presses you more tightly against him. "Please."

You sigh deeply. "Fine." He lets you go, his eyes twinkling. You quickly walked to your room and bring out the semi heavy present. You carefully carried it and brought it into the living room.

His eyes lit up when he saw it. "Is that what I think it is?" He asked. You slowly placed it on the table in the kitchen and opened the door.

The small ball of fur, shuddered before two green eyes shone suddenly, blinking the sleep out of them. It yawned widely before steeping out, black fur glistening in the sun.

"I was going to keep him at Tony's house until Christmas, but I was wrapping the ribbon here. I was going to take him today but you came home early and -" You were cut off mid-rant by Loki's lips.

"I love it." He says. He picks up the kitten and it snuggles itself into his face. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"A boy." You reply softly. The kitten purrs and wraps his small tail around Loki's wrist.

"We should call him..." Loki thought for a moment.

"Sherlock." You whisper. The kitten looks up.

"I think he likes it." Loki said smiling. "Don't you, Sherlock." He purrs again.

Loki pulls you too him by your waist and places a kiss to your temple. "Thank you." He says gently.

Sherlock places a paw to your face and seemed to try and stroke it. You chuckle and scratch him behind the ear. You lean your head on Loki's shoulder and sigh.

"Merry Christmas, Loki." You whisper.

"Merry Christmas...Sherlock." You chuckle.

*************************
(KITTEN ON THE SIDE!!)

(Sherlock Holmes: *swoops in* I heard my name!

Sherlock Laufeyson: Meow *licks paw*

Sherlock Holmes: *stares at it* I don't like it *struts out the room.

John Watson: He's a dog person *stokes Sherlock L*

Percy Jackson: OMG HE'S SO FRICKIN CUUUUTE!

Everyone: *strokes him*

Loki Laufeyson: *picks up Sherlock L* My precioussssssss

Frodo Baggins: *looks up horrified*

Loki Laufeyson: *cough* Sorry...)

(Well that was weird....)

(HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!)

(QOTD: What do you think of Loki with a kitten?
AOTD: ITS FRICKIN ADORABLE)

(Bai)