Imagine #150 - Maybe Spin The Bottle Can Be Our Always {IA}

Previously on Imagines Academy:

"Wanna help me get revenge on the guys?"

"Yes!"

"Spin the bottle?"

"Spin the bottle."

Now:

Imagine pulling away from Legolas, matching grins etched on your faces. He leans in to press a chaste kiss to your cheek. You blush heavily and giggle slightly, wrapping your hands tighter around his neck while he squeezes your waist. His eyes flicker to the staircase and he sighs heavily.

"We should probably go to 'bed' before Mr. O catches us." He says. Your lips drop into a pout and Legolas chuckles, trailing a hand across your cheek bone. You regrettable slip your hands from his shoulders.

Lacing your fingers with his, he dragged you up the stairs and towards your dorm room. He stopped suddenly at your door and making you crash into him. He leant down to your ear and whispered the genius plan in order to get everyone into Steve and Dean's room for Spin the Bottle.

You smiled devilishly and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing into your dorm, determined to hide your crimson cheeks. Looking up you were met with the judging stormy eyes of your room mate.

"Where have you been?" She asked coyly. You roll your eyes and press your hands to your warm cheeks.

"Nowhere, Annie." You reply sighing. She harrumphs and sit on her bed, arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. She stares at you with cold, metallic eyes, prying apart your soul. Your chest tightened and you knew you would break any second.

"FINE." You finally shout, flopping onto your bed. She smirks and sits up straighter, leaning forwards slightly, ready to listen.

"I was with Legolas." You wince at her high pitched squeal and cry out in pain when she throws herself at you. She lays down on your bed, head propped up on her balled up fists, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Tell. Me. Everything." She pushes. You sigh deeply and grab your Groot plushie to squeeze against your chest.

"Nothing happened really." You mumble lamely. Annabeth lets out a puff of air, making her curly, blonde fringe sway violently.

"Your cheeks say otherwise." She sings teasingly. You frown deeply, cursing yourself for being so blatant.

"Well, after everyone went upstairs, Legolas grabbed me and tried to tell me that he liked me but-" You were cut off by Annabeths small squeal.

"And then he kissed you!" She gushed.

"No." You say wistfully, wishing that Legolas would've kissed you. Annabeth gave you a knowing look.

"But I cut him off and hugged him." You say, cheeks red.

"Did he hug back?"

"Obviously." You retort. She punched your arm and you giggled.

"Then what?" She asks, resuming her listening position.

"Then he...er...kissed my cheek?" You say leaning backwards in case she pounced. Her smile widened and she lifted a hand to touch your cheek.

"I can feel it." She whispers. You slap her hand away, giggling.

"And then we came upstairs and I kissed his cheek and ran into here." You finish. She narrows her eyes as if trying to figure out if you were telling the truth. You nods your head and she nods sharply.

"Okay." She says still quite hesitant. You stand up and grab a thick book (Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart), a wad of paper and a pen. You scribbled down a quick note before moving onto the next piece, replicating the message.