Imagine #181 - Lazy Day

Imagine eyelids burning as the bright sun of the morning shone through your window and you groaned softly. The arms around you tightened and his head pushed further into your neck, placing feathered kiss along the curve of your neck. His chest muscles contracted against your back and his legs entwined further with yours.

You sighed heavily when you realised you would need to get up now if you were going to make your shift in the armoury. Cleaning the weapons was what most of your life consisted of. You didn't complain much though. It is, after all, where you met the Elven Prince.

You flung your legs over the side of your bed, catching you head in your hand to stop it from spinning. When the dizziness passed you stretched you arms above you head, yawing loudly. You were about to lift yourself off the bed when two strong hands gripped you hips and pulled you back, until the small of your back hit his stomach.

"Legolas." You groaned. He mumbled something back, curling around you. "Legolas, I have to go."

"No." He whined. You rolled your eyes, and made to get back up again, but you just ended up lifting yourself up slightly before losing your balance and falling back down again. "You're staying here."

You sighed deeply. "Legolas, you know I have to go to work today."

He suddenly flipped you over, making a shriek erupt from your lips, and pinned you underneath him. His cerulean eyes hit you like a tidal wave, and the smirk on his face made you bite your lip to stop from attacking his with yours.

"No you don't because I'm the Prince and I say you are allowed to not go to work today." He said proudly. You cocked an eyebrow at his smug face, you mind clicking away finding any sort of loop hole. When none was found, you sighed and his smirk switched to a wide smile when he knew he had won.

He rolled over onto his side and pulled you against his chest and holding you in place with his iron grip, settled the blanket over you, buried his head in your hair and entwined his legs with yours. You had officially no way of escape. Not that you wanted to, of course.

You pushed your head into his neck and breathed in his comforting scent. He squeezed your back lightly. Your eyelids fell as he drew random patterns over your hips, up your spine, across your shoulder blades and threaded his fingers through your hair.

**********

"Bed, Wed, Behead," You paused thinking about who you would say, "Bard, Gimli or Arwen." You said giggling.

Legolas groaned making you giggle harder. "Um." His eyes averted to the ceiling, narrowing in thought. You looked up at him and brushed a lock of hair off of his cheek.

"Marry Arwen, Kill Gimli and..." He mumbled the last part, pink dusted across his cheeks.

"And...what?" You taunted, poking his chest.

"And I'd 'bed' Bard." He muttered under his breath. You wrapped your arms around your stomach and was forced to rock backwards and forwards since you were laughing so hard. Looking up to see Legolas' unamused face, his eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed, sent you into another wave of violent laughter.

Legolas' eyebrows lifted and a loving smile danced across his lips. Your laughter was his favourite sound. It could light up the darkest room, and lift the spirits of even the most miserable person (which could have, arguably, been the Elven King, with you being the only person to make his lips twitch).

He leaned down and abruptly pressed his lips to yours, surprising you so much you punched him in the chest. This, obviously, didn't hurt him that much, but he still clutched his hands to his chest, made a weird face, and fell backwards onto the bed, his tongue stuck out and eyes closed. You giggled softly and shuffled up next to him. Your face immediately went sad and you placed the back of your hand against your forehead.

"Oh no, my handsome prince is dead. Whatever shall I do?" You asked hysterically. A smile crept onto your face when he bit down on his tongue to stop from laughing. His tongue darted back into his mouth and he pursed his lips. You laughed softly. "Oh, I see. I must give him a true love's kiss." You announced dramatically. You leaned over and placed a soft kiss to his nose. His mouth dropped into a pout. You rolled your eyes and planted a kiss on his mouth.

He grabbed your hips and flipped you onto your back, pinning you down by your wrist and his pelvis resting on yours. You let out a sharp breath, looking up and drowning in his twinkling bay blue eyes. He angled his head to the side and tilted himself towards you, capturing your lips in his. You kissed back immediately, sliding your wrists from his grips and knotting them around his neck - your elbow fitting against the back of his neck. His hands slipped against the mattress and his forearms replaced them, still placed on either side of your head.

You slid your arms off his neck and removed your hands from his honey hair; catching his collar on his silver cotton pajamas, you gripped them tightly, pulling his chest closer to yours. You widened your legs, letting him lock into them and you hooked your ankles onto his thighs. He shifted himself and you moaned into his mouth at the friction. With a last hot, open mouth kiss he detached his lips from yours and attacked your jawline and neck. You bit your lip to suppress the deep moan rumbling in you and threatening to escape.

You closed your eyes, drowning in pleasure as Legolas bit and sucked at your sensitive flesh. You released his collar and ran your hands up and down his chest electing a groan from him. He slipped a hand down your sides, making you shiver, over your thighs and around your waist.

The door creaked open and a gasp was heard from the doorway. Legolas sat up and whipped his head towards the door to see his flabbergasted father stood at the door, hand over his mouth and indigo eyes wide. Legolas rolled off you and sat up, his face a deep crimson. You were frozen with embarrassment but managed to prop yourself up on your hands and stare at the shocked Elven King.

"Um." You broke the awkward silence and reached up to brush a piece of your hair out your face. Thranduil coughed, his face flushing and reclaimed his firm composure.

"Legolas, I noticed you weren't at the archery fields this afternoon and I was coming to check if your were well." He said, his authoritative tone back, "But I see you are," He paused as if thinking the appropriate word, "Occupied."

You blushed when he looked directly at you. With a quick wink to you (which you blushed profusely at), he left, closing the door behind him. You took a side glance to Legolas who was looking as stunned as you. The corners of your mouth twitched and Legolas saw, replicating your smile. A chuckle escaped him, which you took as permission and let out a bark of laughter.

He rolled over on top of you, a glimmer of amusement in his eyes. He kissed your cheek lightly and moved to your ear.

"Now." He paused to place a kiss to the spot beneath your ear, "Where were we?"

You rolled you eyes, clasped his face in your hands and pulled him down to your lips with a smile.

************

(I was reading Imagine Academy the other day and I realised how much I miss Legolas D:) 

(So here's a silly, out of character, cuddly chapter for you guys)

(Self Conscious imagine next week and then a surprise one after that ;D) 

(Ly u Legolas :*) 

Me: *faints*) 

(Bai brochachoes)