Imagine #160 ~ His Favourite Way To Show (Physical) Affection

Sherlock - Loosely holding hands. Whenever he's feeling affectionate he'll cup his hand around yours and give it a light squeeze.

Moriarty - Shoulder kisses. He likes come up behind you and peck a kiss to your shoulder, making you bite back a small smile.

10th Doctor - Palm kiss. Whenever he's feeling nervous or just wants to kiss you, he'll curl his fingers around yours and bring them to his lips.

11th Doctor - Cheek kisses. Eleven gets jealous easily. especially with flirtatious Jack around, and becomes quite protective, so to make himself feel better, as well as shove it in Jack's face slightly, he gives you a satisfying long cheek kiss.

Jack Harkness - Placing his hand on the small of your back. He loves how you shiver slightly, and it gives him easy leverage to kiss you.

Dean Winchester - A drawn out kiss. Whenever you do something cute or he just needs a pick-me-up he instantly brings you in for a lingering kiss.

Sam Winchester - An arm around your waist. When you walk past him while he's reading a book and grab you by the waist and pull you onto his lap (cuddling is his favourite thing).

Castiel - Forehead kisses. He has yet to master the art of physical affection, but he does find it pleasing how you instantly feel better when he does.

Merlin Emrys - Knuckle kisses. He likes to keep it sweet and simple, but you don't complain after you feel the spark.

Arthur Pendragon - Hair nibbles. When he spots you working in Gwen's room, he likes to grab you from behind and give a lock of your hair a tug with his teeth. It's ridiculous, but he loves how you giggle.

Steve Rogers - Angel kisses. He loves to wake up early to seeing you cuddled up in his chest, that he just can't help but press soft kisses to your eyes.

Tony Stark - Corner mouth kisses. He knows how Steve feels about PDA on a mission, so he compromises by givingn you a half-kiss.

Bruce Banner - Hair ruffles. Shy is his middle name when it comes to affection, so a small hair ruffle is perfect to make you feel loved.

Thor Odinson - Swinging you around. His favourite thing to do is just picking you up, which he does too easily, and spinning you round until you laugh and hug his neck.

Clint Barton - Nose kisses. A quick exchange of nose pecking is his favourite thing in the morning, and he looks forward to it everyday.

Loki Laufeyson - Bottom lip tugs. Especially spontaneous ones. He'll clasp your bottom lip in his teeth and give it a little tug, flushing your face and making you extremely embarrassed and flustered.

Bucky Barnes - Temple kisses. When you get frustrated he sees you frown alot so to relax your perfect face he kisses your temple, making you and him feel 100x better.

Harry Potter - Jaw kisses. After you two have made out, or just hugged he likes to peck your along your jaw, as you sigh happily, reminding him not all is dark in the world.

Draco Malfoy - Small kisses. Running his hands through white blonde hair, replays of his fathers commands echo through his head. He looks up and meets your concerned eyes as your slip your fingers into his. He presses a small kiss to your lips, desperately trying to fill himself with warmth again.

Ron Weasley - Eskimo kisses. He finds it so cute when your scrunch your face up and blush while he squishes his nose against yours.

Fred Weasley - Koala hug. Reserved for the silliest moments, he will just latch himself to you and not let go for at least half-an-hour. This makes you feel slightly paranoid but extremely loved.