six | caught

Third Person POV

"Yoooo man as if that girl really just did that to you in front of hundreds of people" Jungkook the  bass player said chuckling upon entering their dressing room.

V annoyed brushed his hair messily, throwing the suit that he was wearing on the couch.

"I never thought I'd see the day that our one and only V would be rejected and PUBLICLY too" Jin the pianist chimed in on the teasing.

The drummer, Yongi decided to stop the two from further teasing V as he noticed V grew quiet.

"Yo man are you sad?" Yongi asked with concerned, but sounded more like a mock.

Jungkook and Jin continuously laughing in the back.

V quietly staring ahead immediately chuckled at his question. "NO. I AM GREAT."

"I see how it is. She's playing hard to get that is all."

"Look V I don't know why you're putting so much effort into her. You don't even last a week with your flings, and what, this has been on going for a few weeks now. Just give up already." Jungkook uttered as he wipes the sweat around his neck.

"Dude just accept it, you got rejected." Jin said.

"There's a dozen of other girls out there anyways." Jungkook added.

"No it's not over until I say it's over. If she's playing hard to get then I'll play along with her." V smirks as he continued to look straight ahead. The band mates looked at each other and Jin twirled his pointer finger around his head pertaining to V being crazy.

"She'll be mine, watch me."

☆☆☆

One month later

"At least you're no longer getting death threats in your locker." Rosé enlightens while Jisoo mindlessly ate her chicken in the cafeteria.

"You know I still don't care right." Jisoo boringly replies as she was reminded of the backlash she continuously received after that incident a month ago on the stage.

"Ya right Jisoo, I caught you checking their instagram page the other day. Just admit it, you regret doing what you did to him."

"I said it last time and I'll say it again, I DO NOT REGRET WHAT I DID. HE. DESERVED. IT." Jisoo clapped per syllable to emphasize her speech.

Rosé put both her hands up in the air, "ne ne, I'm sorry for even bringing it up."

Jisoo now then began to think about the incident from the school fest. At first she felt like he deserved it. He did stand her up plus he got her hopes, humiliating him infront of everyone was just a simple payback. At least this was what she was trying to convince herself.

Deep down she did regret her actions. Everyday she would walk the way towards the hallway that had a view of the entrance of the University, in hopes that he would be at the front waiting for her but to her dismay he never once showed up again since.

"Before I change the topic... I've been meaning to ask you...." Rosé started.

"Just spit out Rosé" Jisoo annoyingly replies as she was already not having it.

"So you know the free tickets I got... It's happening during Christmas break and that's in a few weeks.... WOULDYOUPLEASECOMEWITHME" Rosé out of breath as she just quickly spoke.

Jisoo pondered on it for a while which took Rosé by surprise. The old Jisoo would've quickly denied this request.

Jisoo ate a few more bites of her chicken until she finally answered. "Fine, I'll go with you."