twenty-one | scenery

Third Person POV

Congrats.
xoxo, V.

Jisoo read those lines over and over again. Is this really from the person who she loathes the most. Why now?

"Ooooo these are pretty." Dara commented which only caused Jisoo to flinch in response, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"I'm allergic to purple flowers, you can throw it away." Jisoo walked away, marching her way towards the door.

"How can he have the audacity to send me flowers, IF that was really from him. We've been doing fine ignoring one another for five years, why fucking now? When I've reached everything I wanted, why show up now?!" Jisoo thought still shaken at the fact that those flowers could possibly be from him.

It wasn't the thought of V knowing her whereabouts that bothered her, she was pretty confident in her popularity that she knew, he knew very well how she was doing. It was the fact that this man might be trying to enter her life again. He was someone she definitely was not inviting into her life again.

She was over him, it's been five fcking years. But moving on doesn't mean you forget about their actions, it lingers within you. It teaches you to never make the same mistakes again, which was to never trust someone again.

"Hey where ar—" Dara was unable to finish her sentence nor was Jisoo able to leave the room.

As Jisoo approached the door, it opened itself and there stood Madam Becca Smith.

Immediately Jisoo and Dara straightened themselves out and stood firm and had their hands in front politely, it was their Korean etiquette they've formed as children whenever meeting someone above their status.

"Oh dear were you just about to head out? Good thing I caught you before then!" She spoke in elegance.

"Yes I was, did you need anything Madam? You didn't have to personally come here, I could've gone to you instead." Jisoo spoke carefully, she felt like she was on eggshells. She was practically her boss, well atleast one of them.

"Oh Jisoo, the kindest ballerina I have ever met. You don't have to be so stiff around me, loosen up dear! You always look like you age at least ten years every time I'm around."

"I'm quite offended I have that effect on you" Becca jokes.

Jisoo's eyes widened upon hearing the word 'offended', she immediately bowed down, apologetic.

"Oh goodness, I WAS JUST KIDDING! When will you ever get comfortable around me?!" Becca is genuinely upset at doing a terrible job at making Jisoo warm up towards her. She was always quite fond of the girl.

All Jisoo could do was awkwardly laugh, how could she possibly be comfortable around her boss.

"Well all those jokes aside, I came here because I have a request for you." Becca finally shares her reasoning of her presence.

"Oh anything of course!" Jisoo immediately responded.

"Well are you free tomorrow evening?" Becca asks.

"Even if she's not, I will clear her schedule." Dara chimed in. It was rare for the directors to personally ask for favours therefore no matter what, Dara will make it a mission for Jisoo to fulfill it.

Jisoo nodded in agreement, whatever she had the next day didn't matter to her, only the request of the director did.

"Oh perfect! Well then here you go..." Becca handed Dara a pair of papers. Jisoo's eyes followed it trying to recognize what they were.