🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​⁴⁷

Start from the beginning

Hakyon has been always an exceptional kid. He couldn't blend well with his other friends. He's introvert and socially awkward. He couldn't muster up the courage to speak up in front of a stranger and he'd freaking out if someone tries to talk to him. He didn't have the great social skill and that makes him hard to make friends.

He was a cheerful kid at first before his father died when he was three. He then lives together with his mother, depending on her most of the time - making him overly attached to his mother. She used to say to him that they didn't need anyone in their life, and they will survive the ordeal after the death of his father. Hakyon believes his mother.

It was five years later when his mother decided to get married again. Hakyon was devastated and feels betrayed. His mother had forgotten the promise. He thought his mother doesn't need anyone but him. She always said Hakyon is the only one she needs, and they will be together forever.

But then why did his mother need someone else? Why did his mother say she had fallen in love? Why did his mother say she need a man beside her? Why did his mother say that she loves him and that man too? Why can't she choose one person to love? Why can't she love him till the end of the time?

Hakyon hates his stepfather. For him, he had taken away the most important person in his life. Their relationship was cold and harsh. Hakyon couldn't bring himself to talk to him for more than ten words. He just keeps himself locked up in his room. And his stepfather didn't bother to be kind to him too. They despise each other.

Hakyon never likes school. For him, school is full of hypocritical people. The student who had been praised for their beauty and intelligence - sucking around the teachers and making themselves favorable. The student who didn't care about the rules and regulations, doing weird stuff at school, and even had their own gang - being territorial.

Then there are some students who pretend to be nice in front of everyone but being bitching about people they hate behind them. A student who just doing their thing without cares about others and the student who had been bullied just because they were some sort of geeks or nerds.

Hakyon found out it is hard for him to be at school. He didn't have any friends because they think he is weird. Hakyon always a loner and because of that, he is subjected to being bullied. It is concerning when he always gets home with nasty bruises on his face and body.

But Hakyon says nothing about it until the school gives a call to his mother one day. Hakyon involved in a fight with one of his bullies. Hakyon never had any problem with discipline before but to be involved in a fight is far than worst. His mother didn't take the issues really well. After seeing how bad his son had been beaten up, she decided to pull him out of the school.

Hakyon never resisted or say anything. In fact, Hakyon had always been distanced after she remarried. She didn't know how to handle the sensitive teen, decided to let him deal with his own emotion at that time. She thought Hakyon will come around and will understand the situation better.

But she was proven wrong. The gap between them getting bigger through times and she didn't know how to talk to Hakyon anymore. Hakyon becomes more aggressive and distant. He needs to be home-schooled because it's hard for him to blend with the other student.

She put the blames on herself for neglecting him when he needs her the most. She didn't know her second marriage will affect him so much. It makes her own relationship with her husband turn to sour after she had been spending most of her time on Hakyon again. He becomes closer to her like before, cling to her like a toddler - following her around.