🇦 🇺 🇹 🇭 🇴 🇷 '🇸 🇳 🇴 🇹 🇪

Hello,

Hello,

Hi, lovelies ❤️

Wow, it's been a long time since my last update, right? It takes me more than a year to update and wrap up the book. Phewww

Some of you might know what had happened in my life for the past two years. My mom died due to long covid symptoms (still coping with her loss within these 2 years), my working schedule is crazy, and my health has been worst since September last year (I got on-off fever from Sept until Dec).

To be honest, before I decided to quit my job on August 2021, I had a develop serious anxiety. It takes a toll on my health as I hate myself to work there even though I've been under-appreciated. I literally cried every day while I drove back home, having sleepless night with constant nightmares.

It took me 8 months to tender my resignation before I joined my friends setting up our own legal firm. And then my remarkable journey started from there.

I am happy now. Living my life to the fullest. I enjoy working, shopping, and namjooning. I started to travel again since last year and it's the best thing that happened in my life 🤪

Well, just to share a snippet of my life when I'm on hiatus. When you decided to work on your own it takes hard work to establish yourself again. As such, I couldn't find the time to write. Whenever I tried to write something, work always bugged me.

I do reads all the comments and understand the concern. Some of you had asked me whether I had abandoned my work or even stopped writing.

I would like to emphasize here that I'll never abandon or stopped writing. It might take a longer time to update but I want to keep on writing forever. This is my passion and the only thing that keeps me connected to BTS.

Thank you for still reading this story and for the unwavering support given to me. I love you, I love you and I love you.

Let's meet again on this platform. I hope you enjoy the ending. It might not be perfect but I had done my best and it is as I imagined when I started writing DARLING.

Thank you again.

Borahae 💜

🎉 You've finished reading 🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​ |𝓡𝓶 𝔁 𝓫𝓽𝓼 | 🎉