They both were twinning and this was captured by the paparazzi. Even before they took their seats in the plane, there was a new headline all around - "SIDNAAZ CAPTURED TOGETHER ON THE AIRPORT".

The article went from how they both were twinning, which was totally unintentional at their end, to how there families were snapped with them.

The fans  were going crazy seeing SIDNAAZ together and they were sure that they were shipping the right couple.

They both looked super cute in white. Also, in the picture that was captured by paps, Sidharth had his hand around her waist and his other hand was on her cheek.

Actually, while they were walking towards the check in area, some dust particles intruded Shehnaaz's eyes and she screamed. Sidharth was trying to remove them and this beautiful scene was captured by the media.

The fans couldn't contain their excitement whereas the solos just mocked them, telling them that travelling together was ordinary because they both have been friends for 9 years.

But Sidnaaz fans could see something more. They could sense it.

Both of them were really tired, so they slept. Sidharth's arm automatically went towards Shehnaaz and she was alreading resting her head on his chest, right beside her heart.

Yes, this exactly was her place, right beside his heart. She leaned more into his chest while he tightened his hold on her waist.

She brought both of her hands and kept them on his chest, it seemed like she was sleeping on a bed, while Sidharth brought his free hand and held one of her hands.

He rested his chin on her head and slept peacefully.

The trio was looking at them and they smiled ear to ear seeing them like that.

They were witnessing this after 8 long years. Sidharth and Shehnaaz always have been inseparable, but when Shehnaaz left abruptly, Sidharth's heart really broke.

They didn't know whether things would settle between both of them, but when it's true love, miracles happen often.

And them seeing both the munchkins together like this, was no less than a miracle.

Sidharth was too muscular while Shehnaaz was tiny and petite. The way Sidharth held her, with gentleness and ease, is a sight to see.

It seems that he can actually take Shehnaaz and make her fit in his body, and no one would even know.

They were actually "Ek jism, do jaan". You can search for Shehnaaz in Sidharth and you can find Sidharth in her.

He was too tall and held Shehnaaz with fragility, just like he was holding a glass doll. They looked beautiful, beyond beautiful.

Actually, there were no actual words to describe how they both looked.

There height difference and proximity, had their poor heart. The trio then started  talking about how both of them can be brought together.

"Yr Shehnaaz ka to dikhta hai ki wo karti hai. Sidharth ka bhi dikhta hai. Dekh kaise pakda hua hai Shehnaaz ko, aisa lag ra hai ki isiliye pakda hua hai ki kahi nahi Bhaag na jaye. Aisa lag ra hai ki uski jaan se bhi zyada bacha kar rakhega", Preeti di said.

"Han wo to theek hai par bulwaana padega warna kaise hoga? Shehnaaz ko ab bhabhi bnana hi padega kisi trha!", Neetu di exclaimed.

"Wow! Isn't this too exciting? Shehnaaz humari bhabhi banegi! That would be so cool, she would be our sister for real. Well,sister-in-law, to be precise. Yar fir wo ghar pe hi rahegi", Preeti di said.

"Oye Yr aap dono kahan rehte ho sidharth aur Maa ke sath. Aapki shaadi ho gyi hai. To Shehnaaz humare yahan ho yan Sidharth ke ghar pe, ki farak painda hai?", baaz asked.

"Oye khottey, tu chup kar. Sidharth tera jiju banega. Sanu humari bhabhi! Wow!", Preeti di said.

The three of them went into deep thoughts pondering about what all happened.

"Yar Ye dono shoot mein busy ho jaenge, fir kaise hoga sab?", baaz asked interrupting their thoughts.

"Uska bhi ek idea hai. Bass utne time mein Inn dono ko realise ho jaye", Neetu di said.

Preeti di and Baaz looked at her, indicating her to enlighten them with her plan.

"Yar meri Ahana se baat hoti rehti hai aur mujhe pta chala hai that they have a got a music video together. That would be their first project together. Not only us, but seems like even singers and music directors loved them", Neetu di said excitedly.

"Yar ye to sahi hai. Par romantic song hona chahiye!", preeti di and Baaz said together and then looked at each other and giggled.

"To guess Karo singer kaun hai?", Neetu asked them with a proud smile on her face.

Preeti di and Baaz went into deep thoughts thinking about who could the singer be?
Neetu di huffed and then told them, "It's Darshan Raval guys!".

The trio then grinned thinking about all the possible ways that would make them come together.

Aditya and Neha woke up from their slumber and asked their mothers about Sanu.

"Mumma, Sanu kahan hai?", Neha asked while Aditya made a sad face saying, "Massi, Sanu firse chali gyi na!".

Neetu di laughed at the two kids and pointed towards where Sidharth and Shehnaaz were sleeping. The kids screamed in happiness and went towards them.

"Sanu, Sanu, uth na", they both said.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth woke up and then parted immediately seeing the kids in front of them.

"Kya hua bachcha?", Shehnaaz asked lovingly to both of them.

The kids then told her that they though, she has again left them and gone to Mumbai. Shehnaaz laughed at their innocence while Sidharth was again surprised with their bond.

Shehnaaz explained then and assured that she is going nowhere and that she will continue living close to them. The kids beamed with happiness.

"Sanu aap aur maamu na ek dum mumma papa ki trha so re the!", Neha said making Sidharth's and Shehnaaz's eyes widen in shock.

Aditya added, "Iska matlab, Sanu aur maamu marriage karenge? Yippeeee!".

Sidharth and Shehnaaz went red with embarrassment and they quickly explained them, "Bachcha Sanu aur maamu friends hain. Hum marriage nhi kar re baby!".

"To kya friends bhi aise hug karke sote hain?", Aditya asked with a confused look and a pout.

By now, Sidharth and Shehnaaz have turned into tomatoes. Before the kids could embarrass them further, baaz called them.

The tiro had already heard the conversation and they were a laughing mess, so they called the kids back.

After that, Sidharth and Shehnaaz couldn't even look at each other.

Before they could face any further awkwardness, the flight landed.

Will Sidharth and Shehnaaz come  together after the mv? What will the mv change between them? Can the trio make them come together? How will they confess?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

A Love Story Or NotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara