⭐️DR reactions to I love you!

Danganronpa characters reacting to their s/o saying I love you! I was gonna add SDRA2 but I wanna finish it first.

Makoto Naegi: I love you too! We will bring hope to this world! Together!

Sayaka Maizono: Ehe~! I love you too!

Leon Kuwata: Aw, shouldn't I be the one loving you? You've done so much for me, I can't love you enough.

Kyoko Kirigiri: I see... Good to know our feelings are the same. I love you too.

Byakuya Togami: I see. I'm glad the feelings are concordant...

Mondo Owada: Tch, whatever... love you too, dumbass.

Toko Fukawa: S-Some one as ugly as me? I-I'm p-pleasantly surprised... love you too.

Genocide Jill: I knew that already, sweetcheeks! Love you too~!

Celestia Ludenberg: Oh? You love me? Pleasant words to hear from someone who cares about me.

Aoi Asahina: Aw, I luv you too! Want a donut?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: I really care about you too... forgive me, ignore the last statement, I love you, (Y/N)!

Sakura Ogami: Everyone loves affection... I will always love and protect you, even when we're miles apart.

Yasuhiro Hagakure: Eh? Really? Thanks!

Junko Enoshima: loves you too but kills you to put herself in despair

Chihiro Fujisaki: Y-You do? I love you too!

Mukuro Ikusaba: confused noises

Hajime Hinata: simple boy. Love you too!

Nagito Komaeda: Trash like me? (Y/N), I should be the one showing you all my admiration! I love you too!

Gundham Tanaka: A dark ruler like me has no time for love.... But I love you too.

Kazuichi Soda: Ah? Really? I l-love you so much too!

Teruteru Hanamura: Hm? I love you too, my love! Baby baby boy

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: heh, love you too....

Akane Owari: Aw, I love when you say that! I just wanna squeal with joy! I love ya too!

Chiaki Nanami: Nyeh? I love you too... sleepy child

Sonia Nevermind: Isn't it a bit soon to admit our feelings? What do you mean we've been dating for 2 months? Oh! I understand! I love you also!

Hiyoko Saionji: That's right! This better not be a joke! I'm human too!

Mahiru Koizumi: I love you, too. Wanna snap a photo to remember this?

Mikan Tsumiki: S-S-Someone as w-worthless as m-me? W-Wehh, I l-love you t-too!

Ibuki Mioda: Yayyy! I love you too!
Peko Pekoyama: I am aware of that... I love you too.

Kaede: Hehe! I love you too!

Korekiyo Shinguji: Interesting... how humans can admit the most embarrassing things without thinking twice... I have strong feelings for you, too.

Shuichi: I l-love you too... I hope this isn't awkward, but I wanna be with you forever...

Gonta: Oh, Gonta loves (Y/N) too!

Kokichi (I know you guys only read this book for Kokichi, my god...): Nishishi~! Can you repeat that? I didn't hear you! Yeah, that was a lie, just wanted to hear you say it again! And I love you too~ And that's no lie!

Kirumi: I see. Let me know if you need my services, love.

Rantaro: You don't need to waste this moment on me, yet you do... I really love you for that.

Stars Bitch (Kaito): Heh, I love you too, (Y/N)! To the moon and back! Scratch that, to Pluto and back! I love you so much!

Himiko: Nyeh? Stop playing with my feelings, I don't have enough mana to show all of my love for you...

Tenko: Hiyah! I'll make sure I protect you, (Y/N), cause I love you too!

Miu: Of course, who wouldn't love me! But you're lucky enough to have this girl genius return those feelings!

Angie: Why of course! Atua has sent you to be my (Wife/Husband/Spouse), (Y/N)! We live each other so!

K1-B0: Love... so that's the feeling I've been experiencing. I love love, I love the feeling of love when I'm with you, (Y/N)!

Date: June 2nd, like 2 in the damn morning
Request: nah, I started this like a month ago and never finished it.
WC: 677
Edit: Not edited, imma sleep for now.

Also

This photo is from less than a month ago

This photo is from less than a month ago... I'm in awe, thank you guys so much for reading this 🥺