Ch.1:Sad eyes

Yang pov

I ran threw the forest desperately searching for my little sister. Its been four months and there hasn't been any sign of Ruby after she went dark side. I've searched everyday alongside Wiess and Blake but still found nothing, to make matters worse my true sister had reappeared. She hasn't been sticking around very long and we havnt talked because I've been to busy trying to find Ruby.

"Yang. Slow down!" Came Blakes voice from the ear piece, I gave a groan of annoyance and hit a tree causing it to fall. Giving a scream of pent up anger and sadness I hit my knees, Wiess and Blake appeared by my side. "Yang. Its ok we will find her." Wiess tried to comfort me, but the tears fell anyway, "How Wiess?" I choked out, "How? We've been looking for four months and still not even a sign of her." I growled.

"And we will keep looking until she's back with us and safe." Blake muttered. "Its my fault. If I would have just went after her when she started to leave..." I stopped and sobbed. It had been all my fault.

Last time she went dark moon our dad easily dealed with her but I was to stupid and just let her run away! I went still as I felt Wiess and Blake hug me, "It...it will be ok Yang. We will find her, we miss her to." Wiess said also crying as was Blake who just silently squeezed me into a tight embrace. Together we three sat there in the forest what was left of team RWBY,Broken,sobbing looking to each other for the comfort we all needed so badly.

Roman pov

"Ok. Ok. So now we just need her." I said as I slid my hat back on. Cinder gave me a bored look but then nodded, Sapphire,Mercury and Emerald stood off to the side awaiting orders while Victor stood staring out the window. "Hey kids what's wrong all of you act like your puppy just died." I said causing them all to look at me, "They are just on guard as so should you be Roman. The tournament will be soon, and we need to be rea...." Just then the alarms began to blare. Victor jumped up and started toward the door before Cinder stopped him, "Victor, you and Sapphire wait her with Roman. Us three will check it out." Then she swiftly walked out of the room with her two favorites following behind. Victor gave a sigh then returned to his spot by the window while Sapphire had her claymore out ready to cut anyone in half.

"Well since the stiffs are gone either one of you want to tell me what we need these people for?" I asked.

"It doesn't really matter. Its all for Cinder probably, all she does is think about herself." Victor said. The venom in his voice was evident. I was about to ask another question when he jumped to his feet,the window he was just sitting at exploded showering us in shards of glass. A black spinning circle came sailing at me, Victor acted quickly and pushed me out of the way. His weapon morphed into a large shield, the black circle hit the shield with a clang then bounced backwards and landed elegantly. "Red?" I asked, ir was the same girl I had seen in the red hood only this time she wore all black, even her weapon was black.

"Roman."She said starting toward me, but Sapphire blocked her path.

"Remember me?" She said giving red a smirk, glaring at Sapphire she made a quick movement and swung her large scythe bearly missing sapphires nose. "I remember you." Red growled.

(A/N:Hey my RWBY friends!! So this is the Sequal to Dark moon! I had to write another because watching volume two got me pumped!!! So please read and vote!!! I really appreciate it!! Thanks.)