Chapter 22

Song reccommendation: I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber

~

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Hoseok's loud voice reached Yoongi's ear even through the headphones making the white-haired glare at the younger. When Hoseok noticed the glare he toned down and muttered 'Oops! Sorry'

"What?!" Yoongi snapped.

"Aish~ So grumpy" Hoseok complained, waving his hand in the air, "Kill me later on. I gotta say something"

"Uh-huh" Yoongi rolled his chair and completely turned towards Hoseok.

"Okay so there is this festival celebration thingy happening three blocks down. Everyone is invited and we all are going. We as in you included" Hoseok spluttered the words out one after another.

"Give me one reason why I should go in a place that is mostly likely to be crowded" Yoongi said, raising his eyebrows.

"If you don't Jin hyung will beat your ass" Hoseok replied immediately.

Yoongi rolled his tongue across his inner cheeks, "That's a good reason"

Hoseok nodded, "I know. So yeah. The whole celebration thingy is tomorrow. Starts from 5"

"Uh-huh and we're all going together?" Yoongi asked. 

"Well actually no. Jin hyung will come later on after closing his cafe and Namjoon said he is going to wait for Jin. And I'm going with Taehyung and Jungkook... but we're heading out before time. So, it's your choice who you're gonna go with" Hoseok answered, counting with his fingers every time he said someone's name.

"The fuck you all are going early for?" Yoongi grumbled furrowing his eyebrows.

"Kooki lost a bet with me so he's gonna give me a treat" Hoseok proudly declared.

"Okay then. I'll see when I want to go" Yoongi muttered, turning back towards his computer.

Hoseok nodded and left after warning Yoongi one last time that if he didn't come then he would have to face Jin's rage.

~

Next day... at 16:34

Yoongi rested his face on his hand and watched Jimin trying to make a bridge out the strings. Jimin was completely focused on it, eyes glued to every movement made by his finger. He would pucker lips every time, passing the loops of string from one finger to another was a little complex. 

And Yoongi found everything about it adorable. 

Finally after the bridge was completely, Jimin put it up with a huge smile on his face; his eyes disappearing.

"Ta-da!" He exclaimed.

"That really good, Jiminie" Yoongi commented. 

Jimin blushed a little, removing the strings from his finger and putting it away, "Thank you"

"Jiminie are you going to the fete today?" Yoongi asked.

"But I don't wanna go alone" Jimin pouted. 

Yoongi realized that he couldn't go with Hoseok because they already left and Namjoon and Jin won't be leaving until 7 pm. That meant that he could go with Jimin. A smile spread on his face upon the realization.