Chapter 2

Song recommendation: The Last

~

(A/n: I'm not sure about the song. I didn't really listen to the song while writing this chapter. Honestly, speaking I can't find a song to go with this chapter. So, if you have any recommendations, comment about it)

Yoongi woke up with a jerk, gasping for air, as if sleeping become a dangerous thing. His heart was thumping strongly against his ribs, it was physically painful. It hurt to breath, it hurt to move. Trembling, he curled up, pulling his knees as close to his chest as possible. Thoughts of the visions in sleep come and go in waves, clinging on the very last memory of the night.

He jumped when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

"H-Hello?" He breathed out.

"Hyung are you okay?" Yoongi recognized Hoseok's voice.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine" Yoongi replied, watching the sun shining proudly in the mid-day sky. He realized that he must have asleep for at least 4 hours.

"Are you sure, hyung?" Hoseok asked, softly in a concerned voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Yoongi sighed.

'Um.... Mister, can you move away from the edge? It's dangerous' A soft voice spoke to Yoongi.

Yoongi was taken back by surprise and lost his balance, falling down into an endless dark pit.

Apart from the whole nightmare, this was one the only part that stood out to him.

"Hyung, Namjoon needs help. Some boys are picking up a fight with him. There are five of them. Namjoon can't deal with them together" Hoseok said.

"Where are you?" Yoongi asked, getting up from the ground.

"I'm out of city right now with Jin hyung. Namjoon tried calling you but you didn't pick up" Hoseok informed.

Yoongi could hear honking for cars from the background of the call.

"Yeah, okay. Where is he?" Yoongi questioned, putting the key in the ignition.

"Three blocks down from our house" Hoseok ended.

Yoongi acknowledged it and ended the call. Shifting the gear from neutral to first, he started riding down the hill.

~

When Yoongi approached the place that Hoseok had talked about, he saw Namjoon dealing with two guys together. One of the them was on the ground, trying to get back up on his feet.

Yoongi let his presence be known to everyone. He smirked when he saw flash of fear pass through their eyes but grimaced when he saw that Namjoon had taken up quite a beating from the other five.

"Namjoon, why did this fight start?" Yoongi asked with a calm voice.

"I walking and accidently bumped into them" Namjoon replied, shrugging the boys grip on his shirt and walking up to beside Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded upon hearing the answer, "So... you five were beating up my brother just because he accidently bumped into you?"

"He didn't even say sorry" One of them spit.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and casually walked up to them, "So you're fighting because something as small as that"

"He should've thought twice before disrespecting us" Another spoke up.

Yoongi's eyes twitched from the arrogance. A low growl was hear from him before he swiftly punched the guy right in front of him.

"Oops, sorry, it was an accident" Yoongi said, "There I said sorry"

The other boys growled lurching towards him. But, Yoongi being used to fights like this easily dodges their attacks. He took upon three guys while Namjoon fought with the other two.

"P-Please, stop. We give up" One of the boys cried out.

Yoongi paused looking at the boy dead in his eyes, "Since you hit my brother first, I'm going to let him decide"

"What do you say, Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, wrapping his hand around the boy's neck. The boy chocked, desperately trying to remove Yoongi's grip.

Namjoon stayed quiet, watching amusedly as the boy's face slowly turned blue from the lack of oxygen.

"Leave them, they had enough" Namjoon said.

In an instant Yoongi let go of the boy, who fell down on the group, trying to get away from the two.

Yoongi assumed he was the 'group leader' since the other followed after him.

"Thank you, hyung" Namjoon said, patting the dust off his dress.

"Don't mention, brother. They should've known better than to you touch you" Yoongi replied

"Let's go home, yeah?" Namjoon asked, enthusiastically walking up to Yoongi's bike.

"You know, I don't let anyone ride on my bike" Yoongi said, smiling at the pout that formed on Namjoon's lips.

"Oh come-on, hyung. One ride won't hurt"

"Nope" Yoongi said, popping the 'p'.

He scooted Namjoon off his bike who got off after much complains.

"See you back at home" Yoongi smirked, starting his bike.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah" Namjoon mumbled, rolling his eyes and walking back to their shared apartment.

Yoongi chuckled, reminding Namjoon that he would be back by sunset and rode off in the opposite direction.

By the time he was home, Jin and Hoseok were already there.

"Where did you go?" Yoongi questioned, keeping his keys aside.

"Do you remember John Lark?" Hoseok asked.

"Uh... that guy you dance with?"

"Yeah. He called" Hoseok replied, "Well he went out of town for a dance competition but his song and props were with them. I went to give to him"

"And he dragged me with him" Jin added, glaring at Hoseok.

"Hey! I paid for your lunch" Hoseok shot back.

~

Double update? 

No