Chapter 16

Song recommendation :  I like me better by Lauv

~

"Hyung, are you going?" Hoseok asked, walking into Yoongi's studio.

"Huh?" Yoongi stopped working and turned to his younger. 

"Oh! Joon didn't tell you?" Hoseok asked and then mummered something underneath this breath.

"Joon didn't tell me what?" Yoongi was confused. If there was something that Namjoon had to say, then Yoongi would be the first person he would go to. 

"Um... we are going to the movies today. You wanna come?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi thought about it. Should he go with this friends? Or should he go visit Jimin? 
The last time Yoongi met Jimin was two days ago. Jimin had left a note that he would be staying with his grandmother for a while but he should be back today.

If he goes with this friends then Jimin would be left alone. 

But if he went to Jimin, his friends won't exactly be alone without him. Plus, Joon didn't even bother mentioning about it Yoongi so he guessed it was probably something he won't like.

Just as Yoongi was about to answer, Namjoon walked in.

"Ey Joon why didn't you tell Yoongi about the movies?" Hoseok asked, slapping Namjoon

"Hey Ow!" Namjoon whined, rubbing his forearm, "I was going to ask hyung about it yesterday but he was already asleep and then in the morning he was out before I woke up. About that. How the fuck are you waking up before me? Are you okay? Are you dying or something like that?"

"If you die Yoongi hyung, can I get your things?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi gave them a sarcastic laugh and muttered under his breath, "Dying seems like a tempting option and I'm working on it"

However it didn't go unheard by the other two. They immediately stopped joking around; a solemn expression forming on their face.

"Do you want to come, hyung?" Hoseok asked, trying to keep his voice stable.

Yoongi noticed the change in their behavior and bit the inside of his cheeks, 'I'll just ruin their mood and make everything worse'

"No" Yoongi breathed out, "You all can go without me"

"Are you sure hyung?" Namjoon asked, wanting Yoongi to go with me.

'I don't want to ruin everything by going' Yoongi breathed out heavily and nodded.

"Enjoy the movie" Yoongi muttered, 'You'll enjoy it without me'

The other two nodded and quietly got out the room. Yoongi sighed and turned arounf, getting back to his work.

~

Yoongi sat at the edge of the click, swinging his legs back and forth. His mind was still replaying the events from the morning. When Yoongi had gone back home after completing his work, the house was completely empty. 

Even though Yoongi expected it to be so, but for some reason it hurt so much. He was on the verge of having an anxiety attack before he ran out of the house.

Panic surged through his veins as he ran all the way to the cliff. Even though he was panting hard and his limbs ached but he felt better. 

'I'm not just ruining my life. I'm ruining theirs ad well. 
They should leave me...otherwise I'll hurt them
I'm just a sh-

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin's soft melodic voice pulled Yoongi out from the darkness in his mind.

When he turned to look at the younger, he almost died. Jimin was looking so cute in the outfit that he was wearing. Don't get Yoongi wrong. He isn't really a fan of cute things, but it was Jimin and for some reason Yoongi felt his heart beat in frenzy manner like it had never before.

Yoongi didn't know what it was about today but for some reason Jimin looked even brighter than he usually does.

He was a wearing over-sized pink sweater that reached down to his mid thigh, almost covering the faded denim shorts that he wore. His blonde locks were made into a mess by the chilly September wind. A sparkling smile on his face and his brown eyes looked so dreamy and beautiful.

And Yoongi found the blonde boy with a endearing smile even more adoring than usual.

"Hi, Jiminie" Yoongi smiled softly.

Yoongi watched as Jimin's smiled brighten and the ever-present blush on his face turned in soft dusty pink when he saw the bracelet peeking out of Yoongi's jacket. 

"You're wearing my bracelet" Jimin whispered, making Yoongi look down at his hand.

He pulled his sleeves back to show the bracelet properly but along with it his tattoos started showing.

Jimin gasped seeing black ink painting Yoongi's skin. Yoongi cursed internally and pulled his sleeves down. He looked at Jimin's face trying to read his expression. Yoongi expected to find his shocked and disgusted. Scared even. Jimin is such a soft boy and that's why Yoongi had been wearing sleeved clothes to hide his tattoos.

"Umm.." Yoongi tried to break the silence. 

'Good job at scaring the boy away Yoongi. You can't keep anyone. First your friends and now Jim-'

"Can I see them?" Jimin asked softly. His eyes wide and curious.

Yoongi bit his lips and nodded, removing his jacket. Jimin shuffled closer to Yoongi. He hovered his fingers over Yoongi's skin, looking up at him with big eyes, silently asking for permission. Yoongi nodded.

Jimin gently ran his fingers through the patterns etched onto the elder's pale skin. He found the contrast between the dark ink and his pale skin so beautiful. He traced every tattoos with his fingers, Yoongi relaxing with each second. 

Yoongi watched as Jimin traced every pattern. Racing his fingers up to his upper arms. 

"They are so pretty" Jimin whispered again.

Yoongi felt his heart miss a beat, a smile forming on his face again, "Thank you"

They got up to the tree house where Yoongi noticed three pages of colored paper. One was colored pink, another colored in baby blue and another in yellow. Jimin meekly asked for another paper and colors, which Yoongi handed over without any hesitation.

Yoongi waited as Jimin quickly colored the piece of paper in a mix of yellow and pink.

'pink' Yoongi remembered the words that the blonde had spoken.

Since Jimin was so sleepy, Yoongi shrugged the words off thinking that Jimin didn't mean it. But today when he saw Jimin coloring the page in shades of pink, Yoongi couldn't help but wonder if Jimin actually meant it.

"Why pink Jiminie?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin looked up at Yoongi and pointed to Yoongi, "I told you that day"

"And what do you mean by that?" Yoongi asked.

He had searched up the meaning of the color and... and for some reason the only thought in his mind was, 'No point in getting his hopes high'

Jimin blushed even more and went back to coloring the page without answering Yoongi. The white-haired chuckled but put the topic aside for now. 

'What was I even thinking?'

~

Do you think the it's all moving really quick?

I just want to end this story as soon as possible.... Why am I like this?

asjasskajskjs I don't know.