"Matt Istook. You have failed this city." Green Arrow said as he walked up to him.

"Who are you?" Matt Istook asked.

"Someone that you do not want to piss off." Green Arrow snarled as he raised his bow again.

"What do you want?" Istook asked.

"The truth. Camille Declan, she came to you with proof that Jason Brodeur was guilty of toxic dumping, but you told the SCPD the opposite and let an innocent man suffer because of it. So tell me, how much?" Green Arrow asked.

"I'm sorry?" Istook asked.

"How much did Peter Declan's life cost? I'm betting letting him go to prison was a very nice payday." Green Arrow said.

"What do you want?" Istook asked.

"The evidence Camille Declan gave you to use against Jason Brodeur. Where is it?" Green Arrow asked, wondering if this version of Istook was any smarter than the last one.

"I destroyed it. Better to avoid being caught with it." Istook said as Green Arrow snarled as he aimed his bow at him.

"What are you going to do?" Istook asked.

"As much as I want to kill you, you'll get what you deserve in Iron Heights." Green Arrow said, since Felicity had recorded that confession and sent it to Quentin, who, even if it didn't get Declan acquitted or Brodeur convicted, at least he could get Istook convicted for perjury and being an accessory to murder.

"In a stunning turn of events, Matthew Istook has been arrested by the SCPD and has admitted to falsifying his testimony against Peter Declan, causing the SCPD to reopen Declan's case and also begin mounting a full investigation into Jason Brodeur. While Istook refuses to explain the cause of this change of heart, many are speculating that the new vigilante in Star City known as the Green Arrow is responsible." Susan Williams said on the news.

"So, now that the SCPD are investigating Brodeur, you think he'll slip up?" Laurel asked her boyfriend.

"He's a desperate man trying to cover his tracks. And men like that tend to make mistakes. We just need to wait for him to make his. In the meantime, talk to your dad about putting Declan in protective custody. We both know that he'll be in danger with Brodeur trying to cover his tracks." Oliver said.

"Surprised you're not confining me to the Bunker." Laurel said with a smile.

"I thought about it, but then figured that you'd find a way out, so the best way I could keep you safe is if you're by my side when we take down Brodeur. Green Arrow has made his presence known in Star City, it's time for the Black Canary to make a name for herself as well." Oliver said and Laurel sighed.

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be the Black Canary again quite yet." Laurel said.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with Laurel Lance?" Oliver asked, though he had a feeling he knew what was going on with her.

"Ollie, the last time I put on that mask, I died." Laurel said as she looked at her new suit. When she'd first gotten it, she'd been excited, but now, now she was wondering if maybe having Cisco make it was a mistake.

"Laurel, I get it. It's the same thing I went through after I faced Malcolm the first time and he nearly killed me. You're not afraid of dying are you?" Oliver asked and Laurel shook her head.

"No, I'm afraid of leaving behind everyone I love. I mean, you know what death did to the people I love." Laurel said.

"Yeah, I do. Listen Laurel, I understand that fear, I felt the same way while I was recovering from Malcolm's attack. But Laurel, those connections, they aren't a weakness, they aren't something to be afraid of. Those people you're concerned about, they should be your reason for fighting, since we're fighting for our city and our families. And honestly, we need you. You were always the best of us and we both know that you were at your best when you were the Black Canary." Oliver said.

"Ollie, I only became the Black Canary because I wanted to honor Sara, even after she came back." Laurel said.

"Sounds like you have a similar problem to what I used to. I may have started this crusade to honor my father, but now I realized that it isn't about him. My fight, my reason for being the Green Arrow was because being the Green Arrow is who I was always meant to be. It sounds like you need to figure out what your reason for being the Black Canary is, since honestly, I think that while you were always meant to be the Black Canary, I won't force you to put that mask on and you shouldn't while you're feeling conflicted like this." Oliver said.

"I already know that this fight is worth fighting, I'm just not sure what I'm fighting for right now." Laurel said.

"Then you take some time to figure out what you're fighting for. That suit will be waiting for you when you figure it out." Oliver said and Laurel smiled as she kissed him.

"Thank you Ollie. For always having my back." Laurel said and Oliver smiled.

"I always will, even if I didn't always have it in the past." Oliver said.

"You do now and that's what matters to me." Laurel said and Oliver smiled.

"Come on, let's go get some dinner." Oliver said and Laurel nodded as they left the bunker.