Home

Lazuli pov

I couldn't believe there were pokemon like me and leo. Zeraora: lycanark, zerario where is your sister, Crystal!

"There's three pokemon like us" Zeraora: yup everyone introduce your self and what type you are

"There's three pokemon like us" Zeraora: yup everyone introduce your self and what type you are. Lycanark: female, a dark and rock type, and I'm a zoroark fused with a lycanroc. Zerario: male, electric and steel type, fused with a zeraora and lucario. Crystal: female, water and steel type, fused with a primarina and lucario. Leo: wow, I'm a male fire and rock type, I'm a litten fused with a rockruff. "Female, rock and fire type, rockruff fused with a litten."

Torracat pov

"Lycanroc we can't find them I'm scared" lycanroc: calm down they are strong we'll find them.

3 hours later

Ash:we should look tomorrow. As soon as we were about to go inside we hear something. "Mom, dad!" "Kids!" We all ran and hugged them. What happened.  Lazuli and leo told us the whole story. "Thank you zeraora" zeraora: your welcome.

3rd person pov

They all hung out and zeraora, lycanark, zerario, and Crystal stayed as well. Everyone was getting along until they hear a helicopter. When zeraora looked it was the boss of team rocket. Zeraora: everyone hide in the secret basement. They all went under the basement and heared footsteps and talking. Boss: they have to be here, if we find them we'll take them. Leo and lazuli had to make a tough decision they snuck out of the basement and locked it. Torracat: kids what are you doing unlock it. Leo: sorry mom and dad you put your life in saving us so we are sacrificing ourselves so they won't find you. Lycanroc: what do you mean. Lazuli: we are going with them to save you. Zeraora: no don't do it! The kids went over to The boss and let him know they would come if he leaves everyone alone and he agreed. Everyone: NO LEO LAZULI! when they got out the helicopter was gone. Lycanroc and torracat: no *crys* Lana: they sacrificed themselves. Lycanark, zerario, and Crystal: we'll find them don't worry.