Memory

Lycanroc pov

I don't know who this torracat is but his scent smells familiar. "Who are you?" Torracat: you'll remember me.

Torracat pov

I will get his memory back, maybe he'll remember some stuff when we get home. ???: so lycanroc needs his memory back, I have an idea. "Alright lycanroc we're home. Lycanroc: Who is that in the picture?

"That is our owner ash and your friends

"That is our owner ash and your friends."

Lycanroc pov

This boy looks familiar, huh.
Flashback

Alright lycanroc use stone edge arrroooooo! We did it lycanroc hah. Ok lycanroc you and torracat will be guarding the house while we are gone for 2 months ok, rock. STOP YOU ARE SO ANNOYING LYCANROC I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAD TO BE STUCK WITH YOU YOUR NOT MY FRIEND!!!!
End of flashback

Torracat: do you remember? "Yeah I remember ash and I also remember that you hate me! You asked why I was here you were always rude to me even though I was nice to you!"

Torracat pov

"Huh" lycanroc: I'm going for a walk. I guess his memory stoped when I was saying those mean things to him. *sniff*

Lycanroc pov

Ugh I can't believe him, ???: why would you be mad. "Who's there?" ???: don't tell me you forgot your training buddy. "Come and show your self.

 "Come and show your self

M lycanroc: hello.