Guard the house

"Lycanroc, torracat make sure you guard the house wile we are on vacation" said ash. "Bye" they locked the door and left.

"Alright we have the house to our selves!" Lycanroc said as he jumped on torracat. "Get of me!" As torracat yelled and pushed him off; " sorry torracat" lycanroc said.

Lycanroc was walking back and forth around the house as he was guarding it, and torracat was on the couch staring at lycanroc. "What are you doing?" Torracat questioned, "I'm guarding the house like ash said" as lycanroc replied. "Why, when ash said guard the house he ment if someone comes in get them out" torracat said, "What else is there to do." "Go play with a ball." As lycanroc and torracat argued.

In torracat's mind *lycanroc is so annoying why did I have to guard the house with him* lycanroc's mind *I'm probably annoying torracat I'll just go lay down on ash's bed* "Where are you going lycanroc?" Torracat questioned, " I'm going to lay down on ash's bed." Lycanroc replied, "were not allowed to lay on his bed though!" Torracat argued. "He won't find out that we later on his bed" lycanroc said. As lycanroc went upstairs to sleep torracat on the floor.

The next morning lycanroc and torracat were hungry and tried to get to food from the cabinet but lycanroc ripped the bag and spilled the food. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" Torracat yelled, "IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU TRIED TO HELP ME!!" Lycanroc argued. "IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WEREN'T HERE YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH ASH YOU ARE ANNOYING!!" Torracat yelled. Lycanroc's heart broke when he heard him say that."lycanroc I didn-" torracat was interrupted as lycanroc ran upstairs. When torracat was by the stairs he heard lycanroc crying.