HES YOUR BEST FRIEND AND HE TELLS YOU HE LIKES YOU

Ethan:
I don't think my heart has every beat this fast in my life. I was having a nice time at home, chilling on the couch when I got a text from Ethan. 'COME OVER QUICK ITS AN EMERGENCY' He has never asked my to drop everything I was doing to come over, on top of that he said something was wrong. I threw on the first thing I could find and drove to his house. Not even knocking when I got there, I just walked in. There he is just sitting on the couch, with sandwich in his lap. He took and bit and looks up at me. "What, What's the emergency." I urged, standing in front of the TV. He looked confused. "Oh, oh that. I have t tell you something." je said with a full mouth. "That's it?" He nodded taking another bite of his sandwich. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled lightly throwing my keys at him. "If you wanted me to come over all you had to do was ask. And I could have obeyed traffic laws, or put on real clothes." I chuckled plopping down next to him on the couch and grabbing the other half of his sandwich off his plate. His whole body stiffened when I turned to look at him. "Soooo, spit it out. What'd you want to tell me." He swallowed hard and scratched his head. "I uh-. I wanted to um" He never looked up, he kept his eyes on my knees, like he's nervous. "Ethan, it's only me. What's wrong?" I reassured, worried that something I actually wrong. "That's the problem..." He groaned falling back onto the couch. I am lost. He took a deep breath and sat up, looking right into my eyes. "Y/N, what I wanted to tell you is that-" He stopped again. "Oh for gods sake-" "I like you," He interrupted shutting me up. "More than just a friend, I like you. I like being with you. I like when you smile. I like being able to make you happy. I like how you don't try to hard when your around me. I don't know why it took me so long to figure out. But, I like you Y/N."

Grayson:
Your at your friends house one night and your phone rings. Grayson's names flashes across the screen. You usually talk every night. He's your best friend and he loves telling you about the shows, or fans. "Hello" you answered. "Y/N what are you doing?" His loud voice boomed through the phone. "Nothing just hangin out with Y/F/N. How was the show?" you could hear the other boys in the background. "It was so sick I wish you could've seen it". You can almost imagine his smiling face as he talked. You guys talked for hours. At some point he must have gotten in bed. Because he voice got all quiet and raspy. "When are you gonna come out an see me?" Yawned. "As soon as I can," you promised. "Grayson, you must be so tired. You should sleep." He yawned again. "But I'm talkin to you, plus I have to be up in like 2 hours to go to the tour bus ." There is no way your going to be the reason Grayson is grumpy in the morning . "You can talk to me any time you want. Use this time to sleep. Alright?" "Yeah, yeah" his voice getting softer and softer. "Night Grayson," you chimed pulling the phone away from your face. You almost missed it but you defiantly heard him say it, "Night Y/N. I like you." Well that's a first.