HOW YOU MEET

Ethan: You groaned, turning right and looking around. You had just moved to New Jersey the night before, and decided you wanted to go out and look around. Now, you were trying to find a mall but you got lost. You looked down at your phone, turning another corner and running into someone, you lost your balance, stumbling backwards. The guy you bumped into quickly grabbed your arms, keeping you up, "I'm so sorry." You shook your head, "No, it was my fault. I'm sorry." You looked up to see a face you recognised. "Really, i should have been watching where i was going, you alright, yeah?" He asked, looking you over. "Yeah, are you Ethan-" "Yeah, Ethan Dolan." He confirmed with a nod of his head, "And you are?" "Y/N Y/L/N." He looked down at your phone and then around, "Lost?" "Yeah, looking for the mall." "Well, it's a half hour walk from here." You sighed, running a hand through your hair. "I'll walk you." He smiled, starting to walk, you ran to catch up with him, thanking him for walking with you.

Grayson: It was cold and raining out, but you were stressed and had a lot of studying to do, and you didn't want to stay in your apartment all day, so you went to the small cafe not far from your apartment. You had your books opened and all over the table, a cup of tea warming your cold hands. You were listening to music, not paying attention to anything going on around you, that's why you jumped when someone tapped your shoulder. Quickly pulling your earphones out of your ears, you turned and looked up at the boy standing beside you, "Yeah?" "Can i sit here, all of the other tables are taken." He said. You nodded, while shifting some of your books. "Grayson Dolan ." He held out his hand. "Y/N Y/L/N." You smiled, shaking his hand. So that's where you recognised him from. "Want some help studying?" He offered. You raised your eyebrows, as he picked up one of your books, "Why not?" You gave a small shrug, letting him help you.

A/N
Please vote comment and share😘