NIGHTMARES

Ethan
'Y/N!' Ethan shouted, waking you up. You looked to your right where Ethan was and saw a stressed look on his face. His eyes squeezed shut, hands balled up. You tired shaking him to see what was going on but you got nothing.
'Please Y/N..' Ethan then whispered, you say one stray tear roll down his cheek. Suddenly his eyes shot open, making you gasp.
'Y/N' Ethan said before reaching out to your side and pulling you close
'What is it?' You asked, snuggling int his chest. His body was trembling slightly, his breathing deep.
'Dream' He said quickly, 'very bad dream' You nodded, showing him you wanted him to carry on. 'We got in a car crash' He said, before taking a breath. 'And you did and it was all my fault!' His voice rising slightly. You shushed him slightly, before kissing him.
'Im right here babe,' You says holding onto him. 'I'm right here' You repeated. He sighed with relief.
'I just, I just don't know what I would d without you..' He said, making you frown slightly.
'Im not that important' You whispered giggling slightly, but he didn't find it funny
'Y/N, you're my world! I have no idea what I would do if you weren't there. That why I'm scared all the time! When I'm on tour you could easily find someone else. Someone better' His voice trembling.
'Ethan you are perfect. No one can be better than you. I know we have our ups and downs but I still love you. I will always love you..' His body relaxed, getting some relict out of you tiny speech. 'Do you want to go downstairs and okay video games?' You asked, looking up at him. You could see a smile n his face and his head nodding.
You clambered out of bed, heading downstairs. Getting some food, you sat Dow. on his lap snuggling in and playing your favourite games until you two couldn't keep your eyes open.

Grayson

You body was shaking, tears falling down your cheek as you watching him walk away. You boyfriend Grayson has just left you saying he never loved you. It was just a bet he made with his friends, you meant nothing to him.
You thought he was the one. You thought that you two would be together forever, get married, have children. But it was all fake.
'Y/N' You heard someone shout. They shouted your name again until eventually all you could see was black.
You gasped, sitting up and looking around you. It was just a dream you thought. You looked around to see you were in bed, Grayson was there.
He was sitting up, looking at you with worried eyes. He saw your state and pulled you in for a hug.
Tears were streaming down your face making his shirt wet. You tired wiping them away but e was there before you.
'Shh, it's okay..' Grayson whispered. He kissed your cheek once all the tears ad stopped. 'Whats wrong?' He asked, whilst taking a piece of your hair an started playing with it.
'Nightmare..' You whispered, you heard his sigh and pull you closer. 'Y-you left me, you s-said that you never loved me and it was all a bet' More tears started rolling down as you mind flashed back to that horrific dream.
'Oh babe,' Grayson said holding you tighter 'Im here. I'm always going to be ere, I love you so freaking much and I don't know what my life would be like without you.' He said, his voice going weak. You smile slightly, comforted.
'I love you Gray..' You say, yawning slightly. 'So much