HE CHEATS ON YOU

Thank you Angel_ride for requesting
____________________________________________________________
Ethan

"I loved you," You whisper, shaking your head and willing for the sight you had seen to be nothing more than a dream, "I gave you my heart, and you took it. You took it, and ripped it up to shreds, Ethan."
"Y/N, baby, listen-" He's trying to get a word in, as if that could save him from your wrath if he could just sweet talk you and melt your heart with his voice like honey. He's giving you that look too, that look he gives when he's trying to get something, but you aren't falling for it this time.
"Don't you dare call me 'baby'," you growl, "I am not your 'baby'. Not anymore."
"Y/N..." he sighs, and he's trying to get you to just stay for a moment so he can talk you into not leaving, grabbing onto your wrist to keep you from walking out the door.
"No, Ethan. You don't get to just pretend that it never happened and that this is all okay. That we're okay," You tell him, pulling away from his grasp and heading out the front door.
And then you're gone.

Grayson

You had never really gotten hate from the fans, just a few angry messages here and there. Grayson had always said it was because it was impossible to hate you, it was one of the many reasons you loved him as much as you did. If anyone on twitter or tumblr ever started on you, the fans would be there backing you up with sweet hashtags and telling you how perfect you and Grayson were. Which was why you were extremely confused one day as you logged onto twitter to see you and Grayson's ship name trending and hate from lots of the fans. Most girls were saying things like '@Y/T/N: i'm so sorry for you!:( really thought you two were cute! I really thought he loved you!' You clicked onto one of the online links to see pictures of Grayson and some girl who looked younger than the pair of you, cuddling, kissing and looking like they really were in love. You couldn't believe it. Tears came streaming down your face, you couldn't help it. You could feel your heart breaking. "You alright Y/N?" Grayson called, coming in from the kitchen. "Babe! What's wrong? Are you okay?" He ran over to hug you. "Don't touch me." You whispered, looking down at your feet. "What?" You could hear the panic in his voice. "Don't touch me, Grayson!" You shouted. "Don't talk to me, don't come near me, leave me alone!" You pushed your way past him and began running up the stairs to pack a bag. You locked your bedroom door and began throwing things into a small pink carry bag you had borrowed of a friend a while ago. Grayson was banging on the door, calling for you to talk to him. More than anything, you wanted to go out there and slap him, but you couldn't show him how much you cared. You dried your eyes on one of the towels in the bathroom suite, and walked out of your room, carrying your bag and holding your head high. "Please I can explain, just talk to me." You couldn't believe he said something as cliché as that. You walked down the stairs and got your keys. "Chloe I-" It was like a thousands punches in the stomach, it made you physically sick. " Chloe? Is that her name? Pretty name, pretty girl. Prettier than me anyway. I hope you and this 'Chloe' are very happy together. Because I, hate you, Grayson. I hate you." And with that, you left him, you slammed the door, and got into your car. You drove for a bit then pulled over, and cried for what could have been hours.