23~steak 'n shake

Start from the beginning

"Good job boys that's enough sprint today get some water we're gonna run plays for the last thirty minute then we're done"

I sat down on the bench to catch my breath. I will forever hate sprints.

"Stand up we don't need y'all getting cramps" Coach told me and a few other boys. We all stood up obediently. My legs were burning. I hate sprints and running with a passion. Longer distances I can handle but sprinting and running I can't stand. "Water break is over hit the field" the boys jogged on the field and into their positions.

"I'd suggest working on offense. that's what we were struggling with last game"

"Good idea," he said to me, "offense  we're working on you today."

The boys, both offense and defense, worked their butts off the last thirty minutes.

"Good job boys go home and rest y'all deserve it. If we play as hard as,Or harder, than we did in practice today we got those anacondas beat. Break it out on Adrien then hit the showers."

"Jaguars on three! One two three Jaguars!" The team joined in hyped and ready for the game. Even though it's still two days away.

I rinsed off all the sweat and grime from football and quickly got dressed. Practice ran fifteen minutes later than I anticipated. There's no doubt in my mind that the girls are mad for being late but it wasn't our fault. I quickly got out of the field house to the parking lot where the girls should be right now.

Right as I expected Aria was standing there, arms crossed, tapping her foot but her mouth held a smirk.

"Hey baby" I said slowly, approaching her.

"You took forever," she complained, wrapping her arms around my neck. My arms instinctively wrapped around her waist and spun her around.

"I'm sorry baby it wasn't my fault. Practice just ran a little longer than anticipated"

"It's fine"

"Kiss me?"

"Of course" her lips crashed into mine and we had a tiny makeout session before I remembered rule number two no extreme PDA. I pulled apart. "What was that for?" She asked referring to me pulling away.

"That was because I want to have children in my future" Aria looked at me with a confused face. "Nevermind that Baby" I said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Gag me" Allie said. "Keep it pg next time"

"Ok ok let's go" Maverick cut in. "where exactly are we going?"

"Steak 'n shake" Aria and I said at the same time.

"Okay" Allie said slowly "steak 'n shake it is"

Maverick took Allie and I took Aria.
***
"Want the normal?"

"You know me so well" Aria smiled. Damn i love that smile.

"Can I Please have two large onion rings and a vanilla milkshake? Oh and Frisco sauce and ranch" I asked the cashier guy.

"Is that all?" He asked looking at Aria with a smile.

"That's all." I said sharply. Aria elbowed me in the side.

"That'll be $10.32" he glared at me. I glared back as I paid.

"Thanks," Aria said.

"Come on Baby let's find a table." I kissed her cheek and pulled her away. We found a booth and sat down.

"What was that for?"

"Babe you saw the way he looked at you I just wanted him to know he didn't have a chance"