PLEASE READ

There are many things going on and many lives in danger right now, but this fight has been a long time coming and if you disagree with the BLM movement, leave.

I am not enforcing my opinion on others, but I hope that you all stay aware as to what is going on because at this point, silence is betrayal. The wrongdoings of the American government have gone on far too long, this isn't a game and never was. So, please just listen and observe what is going on right now.

Do NOT attack your community. Now is the time to stand together and fight FOR equality and AGAINST police brutality.

If you are rioting and/or protesting, here are some tips:

— Wear masks, eyewear, and hide as much skin or recognizable features as possible (do NOT wear contacts)

— Write the number of a trusted local lawyer who will help you on your arm or body because your phone may be taken

— STAY IN GROUPS

— Mix an antacid with water (50/50) and use it to treat the burn of teargas and other chemical warfare

— KNOW YOUR RIGHTS TO A PEACEFUL PROTEST

— Protect and help the others around you whether they be injured or in a troubling situation

— Do not use fingerprint or facial recognition to unlock your phone or officers may forcibly search it for incriminating evidence (secure your device with a PIN or password instead)

PLEASE STAY SAFE AND KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.

STAY AWARE AND VIGILANT.

If you cannot protest, here is a link that shows you other ways to help:

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/

I, personally, have no idea what it's like to face such discrimination and racism, but I'm here for all of you who have ever been mistreated or looked down upon for the color of your skin, your ethnicity, your sexuality, your anything. There is no more turning a blind eye and making excuses.

We are the generation that will bring change and I hope that one day we will all be at peace, but there is no peace without justice.

This is scary, but it is necessary. Be safe. Take care of your neighbors and don't let your voices be silenced.

I'm here for you all and I will continue to do everything I can to assist you, including using my limited platform here.

His name was George Floyd. He was not resisting. He said, "I can't breathe." He is one of hundreds who have been wrongfully killed at the hands of officers.

Don't let their names die.

No justice, no peace.

Please stay safe.

(If I have said anything wrong or with misinformation, please tell me.)