Chapter - 7

Y/N L/N
MAY 23RD, 2020
5:29 AM
TF141 DORM

I Wake Up By The Annoying Sounds Of Soap Snoring. I Wake Up, And Go To The Gym. I Start Working Out. Sadness In My Eyes, My Best Friend Died On This Day.

///F L A S H B A C K///

Y/n: "Come On! We're Almost There Mate, We're Almost Out Of Here!"

I Said As I Panicked On How To Escape The Xaio Long Family. We Were Almost At The Bus Station Where We Could've Escaped.

Freddy: "No, I Can't Continue, They Got Me Good With The Scythe. You Go And Get Out, I'll Keep Them Busy" He Said As He Stumped Back And Forth.

Y/n: "No! You'll Be Fine C'mo-"

Freddy: "Listen To Me Man, I Know You Want Me To Come, But That Will Only Get Us Both Killed. Now GO! GET OUTTA HERE!" I Cried And Ran. As I Ran Towards My Escape Plan, I Heard The Horrible Screams Of My Best Friend. As Everything Came To A Blur And I Stopped At The Bus Stop Where I Had To Shelter Myself To Hide From Them.

/// F L A S H B A C K O V E R///

Pyrrha Came To The Gym As Well. She Approached Me.

Pyrrha: "Hey Y/N, Why Are You Looking So Sad? Somethin' Wrong?"

Y/N: ". . ."

Pyrrha: "Ummm Y/N? What's Wrong? C'mon You Know You Can T-" She Got Cut Off

Y/N: "Everything's Wrong. I Get So Anxious, I Can't Help Me, And I Get No Answers...."

Pyrrha: "Ummm Y/N"

She Said As She Pointed Behind Me. I Looked And Dodged A Jab From Yang, I Countered With A Hook

Yang: "Oof! Why? What Did You Mean By Your Little Speech?"

Y/N: "First, You Jabbed Me First, 2nd, I Meant By My Best Friend That Was Lost By Your Hands. His Blood On Your Hands. I Was Screaming, Searching For A Reason You'd Do What You Did To My Poor Best Friend. Today's The Day He Was Lost..." I Went Back To Doing My Exercise. Yang Sat On My Back, Thinking I Would Stop During My Push Up Section. Her Weight Was About 60-70 KG's, Easy Lift.

I Kept Doing Pushups And Finally Got Up And Started Doing Pull Ups

Pyrrha: "Y/N, Stop Now! Its Enough Already, You Need To Eat And Rest, You've Been At It For 30 Minutes Now!" The Boys Walked In

Soap: "He Doesnt Listen, Its His Best Friend's Death Day. He Keeps Working His Diet And Keeps Exercising Because He Thinks It's All His Fault"

Y/N: "I Hated That Day... I Hated Every Single Second Of It. His Screams Haunt Me. They Call Out To Me. I Cant Stop"

Soap: "He Thinks Its His Fault As He Wasn't Strong Enough To Save His Best Friend, He Does This Every Time On This Special Day. No Way Of Making Him Not Do It"

He Said As Y/N Pulled Up And Down Again And Again. He Was Sobbing While Doing It As Well

The Bell Rings And Y/N Is Still In The Gym.

/ / / / / T H E C L A S S R O O M/ / / / /

Goodwitch: "Umm Where Is Y/N"

Pyrrha: "Training."

Goodwitch: "During School Hours? Let Us Go Teach Him A Lesson"

The Class Went To The Gym, And There He Was Y/N Doing Push Ups, Very Sweaty, His His Entire Upper Body Showing Due To The Amount Of Sweat His T-Shirt Held. And He Didn't Care.