"could be great." the guy that stared at dean before says.

"how?" dean questions.

"think of the kind of hunter he'll grow up to be."

i shake my head. "y'all have got to be kidding, right?" dean then finishes me off.

"i mean, come on. you can't angelina jolie a shapeshifter. give me the baby." dean says holding his hands out slightly for samuel to hand him the baby.

"why can't you give me an inch of trust, dean?" samuel asks, confusion on his face.

"maybe because you two are back are suddenly back from the dead, and i seem to be one of the only ones who wants to know how the hell that happened." i look toward dean understanding what he means.

"you're not the only one who wants to know." sam says staring at dean.

"there's too much mystery with this family for me to get comfy." i look down. i probably shouldn't be here for this. this is a family matter, even if they were only family by blood.

"then don't. but don't put it on us. all we're trying to do is invite you in. christian?"

"yeah." christian says looking at samuel.

"you and arlene, still no luck on the baby front?" christian looks at samuel hesitantly for a second before he answers.

"not yet, no."

"but you want one?" i start to pick up on what he's implying.

christian looks between all of us. "yeah, we do."

"wait, hold on." dean tries to intersect but samuel shoots him down.

"it's okay, dean. it's all right." he says handing the baby over to christian. "congrats. it's a boy. sometimes."

christian chuckles a little. "the crap i do for this family." he says admiring the baby.

"you're kidding, right?" dean says not exactly for this whole thing.

"go to hell, dean." christian says almost in the nicest way possible since he's holding the baby in his arms.

"well, you have no business raising anything." christian's face turns from smiling at the baby to giving dean a hateful look.

"why, dean, because he's a hunter?" sam asks, he says seeming to take their side.

we suddenly hear dogs barking from outside sending us into a frenzy. "check the back door." samuel yells as a command to the woman who was leaning against the table. she immediately got up and headed toward the back door like he said to do. samuel grabs the baby handing it to dean. "downstairs. the panic room. he'll be safe there." he says as all the other people are looking the doors around us. "go, we got it. go. now." samuel orders to sam, dean, and i.

we quickly rush to where sam is rushing us to. we head through the door and head down the stairs to the panic room.

dean paces the panic room as he holds the now crying baby in his arms. "come on, bobby john. you have to keep quiet." dean says patting the baby on his back. we hear crashing from up stairs.

"it doesn't sound good up there." i say look up at the ceiling. sam looks toward the door and he seems to be thinking about his next move.

"all right. i'm going up. both of you stay with the baby." sam says to us before turning to the door. he goes to open the door, but then someone pops up in the window of the door. the shifter has taken on sam' face. sam immediately rushes back, pulling out his knife. i put myself in front of dean and the baby knowing that i could probably hold the shifter back.