Stuck In This Prison No Optimism.....

Start from the beginning

So I got changed as quickly as I could before anyone could come back. I picked up my little Isabella and held her in my arms as before all I felt was the coldness radiating from her. I held back my tears because I knew I was ready to break down again at any moment. I took in a deep breath before using my vamp-speed to get out of the hospital. I made my way to Fells cemetery I compelled worker to un-earth a plot. Part of me wanted to let Isabella rest in the Salvatore family crypt because in fact she was a Salvatore. The spot I found was a perfect resting place for my little girl where the sun would always shine throughout all the four season. I stood there with tears streaming down my cheeks as I watch the workman fill the hole and place a tiny wooden cross.  The worker looks at me and gave me a sorrowful look before walking off asking no questions as I compelled him to.

I approached the plot and looked down at the tiny un-earthed patch I felt my legs give way and I fell to my knees crying over my daughter gave. I never in a million years thought I would be doing something like this. No parent expects to have their child go before them I was no different.

“I was your mommy right from the very start, and I always will be. I am a mom, I am your mom.” I felt the tears flowing down my cheeks as my version began to blur because of the aching I was feeling right now was unbearable. “Nobody will ever know you like I did. Not even your daddy. And that breaks my heart. Because to me you are perfect.  An amazingly playful little girl who would wiggle and squirm while you were in my womb to say ‘hey mommy’” I knew that Damon was gone and would of never seen his daughter but I would like to think that wherever he is right now. That he’s looking after our little angel that he would be there to comfort her. I don’t know what’s it’s like on the other side or heaven or whatever but I guess it gave me comfort in some ways that she would be with him. “I feel so sad for everyone who will never get to know you because you were so perfect.” She was perfect in every way with her beautiful green eyes those rosy red cheeks nothing how she appeared to be when I held her in my arms dead. “No one will ever know the strength of my love for you like you did; you’re the only one who knows what heart sounds like from the inside”. I tried to get up to my feet but I couldn’t I didn’t want to leave her but I knew I had to. I closed my eyes to take in a deep breath more for courage than anything else as I slowly rose to my feet. “I’ve always said that the wisest words come from Winnie the Pooh. I chose Winnie the Pooh for your nursery Isabella, because he’s been such a source of inspiration for me. So I want you to remember these words that I’ve been clinging to get me through this absolutely darkest day of my life as I learn to be a mommy again without you here to help me “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” I took one final look at my little girl’s grave and used my speed to get away. When darkness is upon your door and you feel like it’s a lost battle. You put your defences down and await the dusk of your life, look beside you and you'll find me with an armour to make sure I die before you fall!

Damon P.O.V

I was consumed in a bask of bright white light I kept shouting to Bonnie to stop all this but it was all too late. I felt myself hit hardness of ground I looked up to see I was in the Salvatore crypt. All I hoped that Bonnie didn’t move me from underground from the tunnels to my family crypt. I was a little frightened to move because if I walked out of here and I was still stuck in Mystic Falls 1994 I will literally scream. As I got up from the ground I could hear someone talking I began to listen in and it sounded like Stefan. I hoped that my mind wasn’t playing trick on me but the only way I would know if I get the courage to walk out there. As I did Stefan threw a perfectly good bottle of bourbon I caught it. I watched as my brother looked at me all wide eyed in shock to see me a few feet from him. I think Stefan thought he was seeing dead people as he couldn’t believe I was there. Even as he touched me he seemed as it wasn’t real even to me it felt so surreal that he was here.