When a Stranger Calls

3rd person view

Betty and Archie walk to school together

"I need to tell you something, Arch, but you can't tell anyone else. Not Veronica nor Heaven, not Jughead nor Evan not your dad, no one. Promise me."

"Yeah, sure. I promise."

"The Black Hood called me."

"What?"

"Keep walking."

"Wait, the Black Hood called you?"

"Yes. It's risky for me to even be telling you. But we're best friends and we live right next door to each other So us walking to school together, would look perfectly normal to anyone who might be watching. Including him."

"You think he's watching us?"

"I don't know, he could be. I know it sounds crazy, but it was him."

"Betty, you have to tell the police. Even if it's not him."

"It is him. And he told me if I went to the police, or if I told Jughead or Evan, they'd... God, he knows where Polly is, Arch. If he calls me again, I have to answer."

"I'm not letting you go through this alone."

Evan

I was just walking up with Jughead towards the other serpents my mind still on what Mr. Sky told i can't believe Heaven a Serpent by blood wow

"Nice article your girlfriend's Mom wrote. Yeah, I saw that."

"Dilton Doiley said he was stabbed when a bunch of you guys jumped him."

"Idiot stabbed himself. With his own knife." I spoke in a duh tone

"How do you know" jug asked me i rolled my eyes

"And we didn't jump him, there was a fight, Bulldogs versus Serpents, and you see this? Your boy Andrews gave it to me. Just before his girlfriend shot a gun into the air."

"What happened?"

"And of course, Northsiders get off scot-free, and the rest of us are hauled in by the police stone was lucky his girl was their to take him away but anyways It's payback time."

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked

"This."

"Holy crap"

"What is that? Is that a pipebomb?"

"Fogarty's cousin served in the Army. He's gonna build us something. We'll do it after hours, but it'll shut the Riverdale register down once and for all."

"You think blowing up a building is going to make things better?"

"Can't get any worse"

"Yeah, Sweet Pea, it can. Let me talk to Archie. Let me figure this out. Okay?"

"Man, that's your answer for everything. Talk and more talk. And we don't even know who you stand with. Us? Or them? You can't be half a Serpent Stone atleast knows his spot"