Seher Baig

She's a sweet innocent 27 year old girl

She's a sweet innocent 27 year old girl. She's a person who wants to help everyone out there and remain unnoticed. She believes in forgiving and spreading love. She wants everyone to be happy around her and wants them to keep smiling altough she herself doesn't smiles much. She has a past which still haunts her. She finds peace in prayers and music.

---------------------

Nightmares ! They are an essential part of our dreams. Where on one hand dreams are a result of what we wish, desire or even what we think the entire day so on the other hand nightmares are a result of some other mixed feelings such as fear, stress, anxiety and sometimes they're even the part of our past life which haunts us or maybe a result of PTSD. They scare the hell  out of us. Some people are not affected by the nightmares but to some it leaves a huge impact on the person causing emotional disturbance, fear and in some cases causing insomnia , difficulty in sleeping which leads to distress during daytime. It leaves you with a deep down taught. But for some people they become a part of their day to day life.

-----------------

Impatient and restless , rubbing the creases on his forehead he was walking from one end to the other in the corridor of the hospital , the doctor came out of the ICU calling him from behind "Mr. Malhotra " he turned , he moved taking long steps towards the doctor only to stop near him "Manik I'm sorry" the doctor spoke and that was all for him he fell down on his knees "She can't , she can't leave me ,no she can't, no mannu , no...noo.... No....." soon he was drawn out by the shrilling ringtone of the alarm on his phone only to find himself on his bed which made him realize that it was the same nightmare which he has been getting from last four years, finding it hard to breathe all drenched up in sweat he sat up adjusting himself on the bed , grabbing his phone and glass of water from nearby side table, he gulped it down in a go to wet his dried up throat not before shutting down the alarm which was beeping continuously and showing the time it was 6.00 am. He sat there staring at nothing just lost in deep thought as if he didn't existed in this world. The sound of the windchime which was hanging in the balcony broke his trance and he came to his senses. Sighing deeply he rubbed his palm on his face only to wipe out the sweat from his face because sleep was long back gone far and moved his fingers through his hairs which were messy for obvious reasons. Pushing away the duvet he got off the bed and moved to the balcony and stood there holding the railing of the balcony . It's been 4 years he lost her, the priceless pearl of his life ,his mannu, his jaan ,his everything, his daughter in short his World.

Manik's pov:

"That day everything changed !!! I was happy, everything was just perfect , I couldn't have asked GWill I ever be able to forget her, will these nightmares ever get over, will I ever get a peaceful sleep like before that incident , har raat wahi sapne wahi yaadien wahi baaten , kab khatm hoga ye sab" with almost tears in his eyes "4 saal..it's been 4 bloody years..4 saal hogae hain us baat ko but everyday I feel jaise kal ki he baat hai, she was there with me crying, laughing , playing cribbing and what not " a tear which was threatening till now just rolled down the cheeks. Tightening the grip on the railing of the balcony "come back mannu, come back my jaan, dadda misses you a lot, wapas aajao dadda ke paas, please come back, please."

Author's pov:

Nightmares are really strange things , they take the person to the edge of slipping in depression or even losing the latters sanity . Sometimes it takes you to the worst part of your past to which you wouldn't even want to have a look. That's what exactly he's going through "come back mannu, come back to dadda, come back my jaan. " It was more of a whisper which came as a request. But he knew that's not possible because if it would've been he wouldn't had let her go. He would have done anything to keep her back. But life is not always how we want it. It has it's own plans and destiny has it's own games which it plays and we get played along. Because we've no option rather than that. Leaving the railing standing back straight he wiped the tears which had almost covered his face till now. Taking a deep breath he taught "Chal Manik just another day of  this life which seems to be endless and going nowhere. " A life which he wasn't living but just residing , because suicide is not the solution to any problem all the more it makes the situation worst not for the person who committed it but for the one's who are left behind and Manik could not let his family into trouble ,that too on his cost never!!! That's how he's living his life just a passing day everyday , without any hopes any expectations and without struggling for a better future for his personal life. He has pushed himself into darkness and smiles hardly . But there is something that makes him feel at peace, It's Music!!!

To be continued.....

So guys I'm done with the third chapter please tell me how it was.

After the next chapter the story will be private so follow me to read further.

Please press the star button and leave your comments.

Possitive or negative all comments are accepted.

And any queries regarding anything which you didn't understand please feel free to ask I'll answer all your questions.

Keep supporting.

Until the next chapter.

#okthanksbye!!!