* New Book *

All Rights Reserved 

Copyright: 'Limerence | AC | Natsume x OC' This includes all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content is copyrighted.

All Rights Reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Kat (neomuriceu).

Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law. 

Brothers Conflict (ブラザーズ コンフリクト, Burazāzu Konfurikuto) is written by Takeshi Mizuno and Kanase, illustrated by Udajo and distributed by Funimation, respectably.

This series is just a fanfic based off of BroCon. It's only a twelve episode long anime show so I'll remain faithful to that. In the end I will add her fact sheet for those interested!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, first off, let me credit the awesome ArtisticMewchan the beautiful cover. She never ceases to amaze me with her editing skills and I HIGHLY recommend checking out her profile as well as giving her a well deserved follow. Do you all see that? Lord have mercy _:('ཀ'」 ∠):

P.S I know you said it was unnecessary but I couldn't help myself because you don't give yourself enough credit

Otherwise, I am so psyched to be writing this story because it's my first ever story as well as one of my all time favourite animes! I'm proud of my character, Shimizu Hana, since I tried to make her as elegant as possible and anything associated with her as I wanted her to be someone people can imagine being in brocon.

You guys are definitely going to enjoy her. 

She is portrayed by Lim Jugyeong from Line's Webtoon – True Beauty. She is drawn by the creator Yaongyi. I am only using her as template for Mina. I recommend reading it!

Happy Reading ٩( )و

And for now, keep in mind before you start the book, these words from Miss Shimizu Mina herself, 

"Not everyone has to have big dreams. A dream is still a dream, no matter how small. And to those who don't dream, it's okay, it's okay if you don't have a dream. You just have to be happy."

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎