Ch. 15 : One week home.

Y/N TOOK HER LEFTOVER STUFF from Deku's house, forcefully
stuffing the things inside the already full

'Do you have to go Y/N~chan?'Izuku whined hugging her innocently on the legs, trying
to drag her down with his weight. (i feel sorry for him, Y/N is damn strong)

'Sorry Izu! But I really need to do hero shiz,' She pried him off like he's just a cat. 'But you promised to play that PlusUltra Limited Edition All Might Official RPG Game XYZ Silver and White pro hero collaboration twentieth part of the sequel with me,' he cried.

'I have no idea how you said all that but... sorry I can't play until next week,' She patted his green head.
'I also couldn't text you about new All Might merch! Or, or just text you at all!' he pleaded hugging Y/N as tight as he could.

'Come on dude! Just think about the times before I came here,' said Y/N.
'Kacchan hurt me... and stuff,'

Y/N not really paying much attention. 'Then do that, cya next week buddy!' She left the house.
'I'm going to spam Kacchan with the memes Y/N sends me,'

Y/N sends heart memes

AllMightFan123456789

Iwillkillu666dabDeku

Iwillkillu666dab
Deku... What the actual fuq.
Did Y/N...

imma puLL A FUQIN Y/N ON UR FACE

Katsuki took a photo of his face and put it on photoshop.
Izuku did so as well.

Iwillkillu666dab

AllMightFan123456789

Iwillkillu666dab
....

AllMightFan123456789

Kacchan... I'm sad now

 Iwillkillu666dab then be sad

Iwillkillu666dab
then be sad. fuqing deku

————-

'Are you ready to go home Y/N?' Genos said.
'HOME IT IS >:) !!' Y/N dashed past Genos and straight to the portal.

'WELCOME BACK N/N!!' Shouts of civilians were at the other side.
Helicopters and the media circling around.

'IM BACK!!'

xx—xx—xx

'N/N has returned from—'

'beep,'

'Hero N/N is finally back—'

'beep,'

'What do you think about N/N—'

'beep,'

Saitama was playing some video game.

'Hey... Can I join? There's nothing to watch on the TV today,' she asked showing her head from behind.
'No, go back to your unicorn fantasies,' he said

'Pleaseeeeee,'

'No,'
'ImGoingToEatYourChimkenNuggers,'

'Fine. After this game,'
'Thank youu!' Y/N continued to watch his gameplay.

'Saitama-sensei, you have been promoted to B-Class Rank 7. And I
have now become S-Class Rank 14, Y/N retained as A-Class Rank 5,' said Genos, who was wiping the dishes.

'We've only beaten monsters we came across, that made us raise that much?' he implied. 'There have been monsters everyday lately,'

'Sensei, you have not reported any monsters you've defeated to the hero association. Even so, you still rose that much, which means your actions have been witnessed and reported... Which means the mass has recognised you as a hero,'

'Woah, that's amazing, he's a hero,'

'Shuddap Y/N,' he slapped her by the head. She is the only person that can
withstand that force actually.

'Who knows there might be a fanclub about you, Saitama sensei,' Genos said.

'No way man. Even you Genos, who is S-Class, doesn't have a fanclub, neither does Y/N,' said Saitama.

'We do actually'

'... For real?'

'That's rough, buddy. ImsosorrytodorokiIcopiedyou,'

'High speed object approaching. It isn't human, maybe a monster?' the robot boy thought, preparing himself.

'Ah an item'
'Dude, that's not really that rare,'

'Sensei and Y/N-kins seemed to be occupied with something. I should head out,' he moved towards the door.
'This is a great chance to test the performance of my new parts,' he thought. 'Come out.'

'So it was a human... What do you want?'

'Bring Saitama out, I heard he lived here!' A ninja commanded.

'Are you an acquaintance of Sensei?'

'Bish no, he's my rival. Tell him to come out!'