Chapter 18

Hayes: well what's the plan? Because no doubt it's already on Twitter and facebook and every other social media...
Then someone knocks on the door
Nash: hold that thought (he goes to answer the door and as soon as it opens Jane and bart storm in)
Jane: where is she!?
Sam: okay Jane I get that your upset but you can't just come storming in like that
Jane: yeah yeah okay where is she we need to come up with something to make this story go away!
Kian: she's in her room good luck getting her out
Jane: amy Pottorff get down here now!!!
Amy's pov
Great just great Jane found out and now when I go downstairs I am going to get yelled at. I already feel horrible especially because I am confused about my feelings since I don't know who I like is it leo or hayes!? I am so confused. Anyway i took a deep breath and walked dowstairs and sat on the couch with matt and brent.
End of pov
Bart: what were you thinking amy!?
Amy: well...
Jane: zip it now I am going to turn on ENews and we are going to see how bad this mess is (she turns the channel on and they are talking about it)
Tv
Chelsea: hey it's Chelsea and I am here with all your celebrity news so first things first there is definatly some Hamy drama going on! So at first we were so happy because it seemed like everything was fine between Amy pottorff and ex boyfriend leo Howard because they were spotted double dating with hayes and olivia! But things took a wrong turn because next thing we see are amy and leo kissing on a bench! So what's going on between the two? Are Amy and leo over or are are they together?! What do you think is going to happen with olivia and leo will they break up and what about hamy!? Tweet us your comments (then bart turns the tv off)
Jane: well anything you want to say!?
Amy: what do you want me to say!? That I am sorry I screwed up and possibly ruined everything or how I am going to be getting hate for possibly the rest of my career for cheating on hayes!? Oh no I got it how my fans are going to look at me like I am fake and I lied to them!?!?
Jane: don't talk like that we are going to fix this some how
Hayes: okay then how do we make this go away?
Bart: I got it we are going to set you guys up with an interview with Ryan seacrest and your going to tell him that leo kissed you and you would never cheat on hayes because you love him but this is only going to work if you actually act like your in love with him
Amy: no way then leo will take all the blame and he's going to get hate and look like the jerk who cheated on his girlfriend
Hayes: but he did cheat
Amy: we both cheated and it's not fair for me to act like I am a victim when we both did something wrong there has to be another way
Jane: amy I have been patient but my patience is running out very quickly forget about leo you two are not together anymore!! Get that through your head now your going on that interview and your going to say Exactly what I told you!!
Amy: fine whatever I am going outside for a bit (she walks to the backyard)
Hayes' pov
Don't do it don't do it I looked over at amy and she looked so broken and I am not going to lie it KILLED me to see her like that. So I forgot about the hatred and rivalry and went outside to comfort her.
End of pov
Hayes: hey
Amy: if your here to scream at me go away
Hayes: I am not going to yell at you and I am sorry
Amy: w w what?
Hayes: I am sorry I know you didn't want this and I haven't exactly made it any easier for you
Amy: I am sorry too I screwed up and I forgot that you had a girlfriend that you had to break up with to and I have been acting like a victim the entire time no wonder you wouldn't want to be with me
(Hayes sits down and puts his arm around her)
Hayes: how about we forget all this ever happened all the years of fighting it's done okay?
Amy: okay but from now on we work together and act like a real couple in public
Hayes: okay