Chapter 22

Amy's pov
I woke up by getting smack Cammed by matt and brent. I was mad at first then got over it and went to the living room where hayes was.
End of pov
Hayes: so I was thinking we should go to the beach today and actually get to know eachother
Amy: yeah sure I don't have to film anything today why not
Hayes: alright cool so when do you want to leave?
Amy: let me go get ready and then we can go
Hayes: alright I'll do the same
Amy's pov
I was walking up to my room to get ready when I was stopped by sammy.
End of pov
Sam: so where are you off to?
Amy: going to the beach with hayes
Sam: oh so you are a thing now
Amy: we have always been a thing
Sam: yeah for publicity but what about for real
(Amy understands what he's talking about)
Amy: ew no sam we are just going to be friends
Sam: yeahh suree
Amy: whatever I going to get ready
(She leaves)
Amy's pov
I went into my room put on my hot pink sleeveless bikini and then put on a whit sleeveless dress over it and paired it with some white sandels. Then put my hair into a braid and I was ready to go. I went downstairs to see hayes in a tank top that showed off his arms perfectly wait what am I saying!? No no just beacause I am friends with him doesn't mean I am going to actually be with him!!
End of pov
Hayes: ready to go?
Amy: yeah let's go
Hayes: alright bye guys we will be back later!!!
Them: okay!!
(They walk out the door and start walking)
Amy: so...
Hayes... So what's your favorite color?
Amy: haha really that's the best you can come up with?
Hayes: well do you have anything better
Amy: yeah what's your favorite movie?
Hayes: oh because that's Soo much better then my question
(They both laugh and just continue walking)
Amy's pov
So we walked in silence and then I felt a hand grab my hand I looked down and saw hayes was holding my hand. I know we held hands before but that was when he hated eachother and had to, but is holding my hand willingly or is it for show? If it's for show should I be dissapointed or not? Should o actually let myself fall for my ex mortal enemy? My thoughts were inturrupted when I realized we had got to the beach. Hayes and I sat our stuff down and I started to take my cover up off and I felt hayes staring at me the whole time.
End of pov
Amy: enjoying the show?
Hayes: huh what?
Amy: haha next time if you want to stare don't make it obvious
(Hayes doesn't say anything but looks down and takes off his shirt)
Hayes' pov
I was taking off my shirt when I my peripheral vision caught amy staring at me so I decided to get payback.
End of pov
Hayes: now who's staring?
Amy: I i uh y you w wish
Hayes: oh I know you were I mean you were just stuttering
Amy: (blushes)
(Hayes walks over to her and picks her head so she can look at him in the eyes)
Hayes: don't hide your blush it's cute
(Amy bites her lip nervously and hayes whispers in her ear)
Hayes: you know babe a lot of guys find that incredibly hot I am one of them
(And then he walks towards the ocean)
Amy's pov
Speechless that's what he leaves me I am completely speechless I can't believe him! But I am more mad at myself then anything I should have said something but I sadly have to admit hayes has this power over me when i saw his blue eyes and then his whisper sent chills up my spine. After I was done calming down I decided it'sy turn to get revenge.
End of pov
(Amy struts towards the water and up to hayes)
Amy: you know it's not nice to tease a girl (she puts his hand on his chest)
Hayes: nice try babe but you can't tease me see I always win
Amy: oh really (she splashes water at his hair)
Hayes: oh you are so in for it
Amy: ahhh (she starts running towards the sand and when she's there hayes chases after her and wraps his arms around her waist and whispers in her ear)
Hayes: your mine now
Amy: p p ut m me d down h hayes
Hayes: not just yet (he carries her to the towels and lays her down and hovers over her)
Amy's pov
My breath was caught iny throat I was nervous but a part of me was happy I was in this postion with hayes. With hayes it's different he's more bold then leo was and te only relationship I had was with leo and now hayes is making me have so many emotions.
End of pov
Hayes: now what should I do?
Amy: let me up
Hayes: you tried to tease me and then splash my hair so no
Amy: hayes...
Hayes: yes gorgeous
Amy: pretty please let me up
Hayes: not just yet
(He starts running his hand up and down her leg and then he kisses her)
Amy's pov
He kissed me! Hayes grier kissed me and I liked it!! I kissed back and then I felt hayes beg for enterance i didn't hoc it to him though.
End of pov
Amy: hayes I don't want to go to far yet
Hayes: yeah okay
(He gets off her)
Amy's pov
The rest of the day he pretended it never happened and we just had fun hanging out and then it was time to go home.
End of pov