Chapter 17

Skipping to Saturday
Amy's pov
I woke up to my phone ringing and I checked the caller ID and it was olivia, I mentally groaned remembering today is the double date but I put on a smile and answered the phone.
End of pov
Phone call
Amy: hey olivia!
Olivia: hey girly so I was thinking why not just spend the day together the four of us I already talked to leo and he's all for it we could go to the fair in the day and then at night we could eat and do some bowling how does that sound?
Amy: yeah that sounds fun so do you want to meet up at the fair?
Olivia: sure so I'll see you in about two hours okay?
Amy: okay bye see you then
Olivia: byee
(Amy hangs up and walks downstairs and the boys are up)
Amy: Hayes we have two hours to get ready and then we are going to the fair for the double date
Hayes: I thought that was at night?
Amy: so did I but olivia just called and wanted to hang out the whole day
Hayes: okay then try not to look to horrible
Amy: jerk
Hayes: it's my specialty
Amy: (rolls her eyes) of course it is (and walks to the kitchen where brent and Aaron are sitting)
Amy: ugh kill me
Brent: that bad huh?
Amy: as if dating breaking up with leo wasn't bad enough now I have to go on a double date
Aaron: why don't you jus cancel?
Amy: because then olivia might know something's up
Brent: well try and act as normal as possible
Amy: yeah thanks for the helpful advice (says sarcastically and walks away to get ready)
Amy's pov
I went to my closet and put on a nice blouse with light blue jeggings and vans. Then I put on blush, lipgloss and some eye shadow and did my hair in loose curls and I was ready to go. I went downstairs and hayes was wearing a shirt from his Aeropostale clothing line with jeans and vans with his hair swept to the side he looked good and I mean really good, no stop it Amy!!
End of pov
Amy: let's get this over with
Hayes: well someone's excited to see her ex
Amy: (breathes deeply) listen grier I am already going to be miserable from seeing leo and olivia together and I don't need to be freaking out on your account too so let's go out there and act like never before and get through the damn day!!
Hayes: well then
Kian: I'll drive you guys
Us: thank you
Skipping to the date
Olivia: oh my gosh amy I just love what your wearing it's so cute!
Amy: aww thanks olivia you look great
Olivia: thank you
Leo: come on let's start walking to Olive Garden since it's across the street
Hayes: okay
(At the restraunt)
Amy's pov
So it feels like we have been here for eternity but I know that's not true since we just got here, but leo and I haven't even said a word to eachother and I can feel the tension between them and I couldn't take it.
End of pov
Amy: I am going to go to the bathroom really quick
A few minutes later
Leo: Crap I just forgot I left something in the car I'll be right back
Olivia: okay hayes and I will just get to know eachother then
Leo: okay
(he walks out of the restraunt to get his wallet but then spots amy sitting on the bench outside and walks over to her)
Leo: why are you sitting here by yourself?
Amy: why do you think?! I can't stand to be in the same room especially with the tension between and don't say you didn't feel it because I know you did
Leo: yeah I felt it but don't pretend like this is one sided feeling like your the only victim here
Amy: what do you mean!? It's not one sided because your happy with olivia and it hurts to see you two together!!!
Leo: how do you think I feel seeing hayes kiss you and put his waist around you that shouldn't be him it should be me!!!
Amy: and what about olivia?
Leo: olivia means nothing to me she's like a sister but disney's making us a couple apprently she actually has real feelings for me
Amy: oh I guess I have been acting pretty stupid then
Leo: no you have not your were just heartbroken that you thought I would move on after a year of dating and I am going to be honest I can't get over you i love you amy
Amy: oh leo I i love you too
Amy's pov
Thank god there is no paparatzzi right now and as soon as I said I saw leo leaning in and In the back of my head I knew I shouldn't because If I got caught It would ruin everything. But my heart was saying to do it that I love him and I need to kiss him. Next thing I know his lips are touching mine and we are both kissing and it was filled with passion, love, longing just every emotion then everything went wrong in a blink of an eye we heard the door come out and we knew it was olivia and hayes not only that but we also hears a click and that's when paparatzzi decided to show up!!
End of pov
Hayes: what the hell Is going on here!?!?
Olivia: leo why were you kissing her!? I am your girlfriend!!!
Hayes: did you kiss back amy!?!?
Amy: we can explain
Hayes: explain whatever you want this dates over amy and I are going home now I called sam and he's here
(Amy gets up from the bench doesn't say a word and starts to walk with tears silently streaming down her face)
Inside the car
Hayes: what the hell Amy you probably ruined everything!!!!!
Amy: look hayes I am not in the mood for a lecture right now I know I messed up!!
Hayes: messed up? You think you just needed up hello you kissed leo on a bench in public!!! You could have at least had the decency to go somewhere privately!!! But did you no!? Instead you decided to be stupid and....
Carly: WILL YOU STOP IT I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO FIGHT SO DO ME A DAMN FAVOR FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
Sam: okay you two this has gone on far too long so everyone just CALM down
Amy: oh shut it sam you guys think you could get me and hayes to get along with eachother well newsflash you can't and never will be able to so just leave the subject alone!!!
(They get to the house amy storms out of the car opens the door and runs to her room while hayes and sam take a breather with the rest of the boys)