Chapter 11

Amy's pov
We left the studio and started walking down the streets hand in hand. Soon enough I felt hayes wrap his arm around my waist and the paparazzi were going nuts. Honestly it's sick how people just take pictures and make up things for entertainment. But anyway I was curious as to where we were going so I asked.
End of Pov
Amy: uh hayes where are we going?
Hayes: well that's a surprise (he smiles and she smiles back)
Amy's pov
Soon enough we arrived at the mystery spot it was near the beach and there was a gazebo and a table for two. It was very romantic and it would have been perfect but Jane had set this whole thing up so it wasn't real not to mention I am with the wrong guy. Nevertheless I decided to try and enjoy it as much as I could.
End of pov
Amy: wow hayes this is incredible
Hayes: anything for you
Amy: aww your so sweet
Hayes: come sit (he pulls out the chair and the paparazzi go crazy)
Amy's pov
The rest of the dinner was met with small conversation and hayes being a gentleman. I looked at him and I will admit he did look good even if he was just wearing an Aeropostale shirt and jeans. Wait a minute I can't like him like that! He's my worst ememy there is no way I am going to fall for him even if his eyes are darker shade of blue then nash and his new haircut suits him better then his old one. Oh s**t I think I am starting to like him!
End of pov
Hayes: amy are you even listening!?
Amy: uh no sorry what?
Hayes: (rolls his eyes) I said Jane texted me and said we have to go watch the fault in our stars now (he whispers in her ear)
Amy: oh okay then let's go
(They finish eating it and head to the movies)
At the movies
Amy: aww I love them together and ansel elgort is just perfection!
Hayes: uh hello I am supposed to be your boyfriend
Amy: oh I know but ansel is still adorable
Hayes: whatever
At the Anne frank house
Amy: finally she kisses him!
(Security comes)
Security: excuse me miss if you don't quiet down your going to have to leave
Amy: oh I am sorry
(Then he leaves and Amy and hayes start laughing silently)
Amy's pov
Am I really having a moment with hayes where the both of us are not arguing or faking it? It felt I don't know nice to not argue with him. But I still can't fall for him after the years and constant yelling and hate I can't forgive him that easily can I?
End of pov
Hayes' pov
Am I actually not getting annoyed with her right now? I mean we are laughing together and there are no cameras around. Although I will admit she looked nice even if she was wearing a blouse and jeans and I never noticed but she has the prettiest eye color. Wait a minute hayes stop it you can't like her like that!! You have bothered her for years now and your not going to stop now because you might have a little crush on her!
End of pov
(The movie finishes and they walk home and enter where the boys are already there)
Hayes: look just because we were able to not argue for a couple minutes doesn't change anything I still can't stand you!
Amy: like I care I can't wait for this torture to end and then if leo is still single then we can be back together!
Hayes: and I can get back with Carly!
Amy: then we have an agreement we do what has to be done and i never have to speak to you again!
Hayes: fine by me!
(They both walk away)
Amy's pov
Now I remember why I hate him!! I can't believe I thought for a second a SECOND that we could ever be friends or I thought he was cute!! The only thing I will admit was it kind of hurt when he said that and as much as I HATE to admit it but I think I may be fulling for my ememy hayes grier. Well I have to take my mind off of things so I put on my bathing suit where matt, cam and nash were already in.
End of pov
Matt: Soo how did it go?
Amy: I don't want to talk about it! (She growls)
Nash: what did my brother do?
Amy: I thought for a second that maybe we could put the past behind us and then he turned into the big jerk he really is!!
Cam: why what happened?
Amy: like I said I don't want to talk about it
Matt: Amy we both know that's not true you do but you don't want to admit it
Amy: ugh fine so we were at the movies and we both started laughing because a security guard came over and anyways it was kind of fun
Cam: then what happened?
Amy: we walked inside and he became the jerk he usually is
Matt: there is something else you are not telling us what is it?
Amy: well...
Nash: well... What?
Amy: I think I may be falling for him
Cam: you should tell him
Amy; what!? No way look it's just a small crush nothing more once we are done if leo is still single we are going to be together again
Nash: look amy I am going to be honest do you really think after all this you will still be able to have feelings for leo even if he is still single?
Amy: yes what kind of question is that!? We were together for a year!
Cam: Amy I know that you want to think that but be realistic even if you didn't have feelings for hayes do you think you could start from where you left off?
Amy: yes!
Matt: Amy come on be realistic
Amy: fine... I honestly don't know but I do know I am not going to fall for hayes I refuse to
Nash: alright keep telling yourself that
(The boys leave the pool and walk back inside the house)
Amy's pov
Finally some alone time! How could they think that leo and I couldn't start from where we left off!? I mean sure it's crazy but a girl can hope besides it's either that or admitting I have something for Hayes which I don't!
End of pov