𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Right, your second gift would be with me," Akaashi said, finding something in his coat. The male took out a chocolate bar with a note on it.

The times I spent with you held so much value to me.
I enjoyed myself with you.
If I were to have to sacrifice something in order to be with you, I would have
because being with you is more important than anything

"Keiji, when were you so cheesy?" Y/n jokingly asked, earning a chuckle from the male.

"I've always been cheesy and cheeky. Remember how I always snuck kisses on you?" Akaashi said, patting the brunette with a smile. Y/n blushed as she recalled the many times Akaashi had caught her off guard and took advantage of it by kissing her.

"Yeah, how could I forget," y/n said, with a smile on her face.

"Well then, next destination," Akaashi said, exiting the school with the brunette. "Let's walk there," Akaashi said, holding y/n's hand. The brunette smiled and nodded.

The couple took a walk and eventually ended up at a familiar neighbourhood.

"Isn't this..."
"Our old neighbourhood," Akaashi chuckled. Y/n smiled at the male and looked around. The neighbourhood has not certainly has not changed much. After awhile, the couple decided to take a break and head off to their fourth destination. It was a restaurant.

"Well, time for dinner," Akaashi said, escorting the brunette out of the car and into the restaurant. Y/n looked around the restaurant in awe. It was decorated so nicely with fancy lights and vintage decor. The walls had beautiful floral and gold lining details. It was a vintage academia and angel castle mixed aesthetic.

"Right this way sir and madam," a waitress escorted the couple to the balcony which was decorated with fancy candle lights and had a table for two in the middle. The view was mesmerising from the balcony as you could see the beautiful sunset and the city lights.

The waitress pulled out the chairs for the couple and made her way back into the kitchen.

"Keiji... you didn't have to..." y/n said, taking in the tantalising view. Akaashi smiled as he admired the girl's awe-filled expression.

"I wouldn't have done it any other way," Akaashi said, chuckling to himself.

"Right, you've been giving me gifts. It's my turn now," y/n said, searching for something in her purse. The brunette took out what seemed to be a small red box and placed it infront of the male.

"What's that?" Akaashi asked as he looked at the box.

"Open it," y/n confidentally said with a smile. Akaashi took the box and slowly opened it. In it, sat a silver ring. Akaashi let out a laugh.

"W-what's so funny?" Y/n stammered as she saw the male let out a laugh.

"Nothing, it's just very coincidental. Thanks for the promise ring. I'll keep it forever," Akaashi said, sliding the ring on his ring finger. A tint of pink painted y/n's face as she looked at their two promise rings.

"Akaashi, have you ever thought of getting married?" Y/n shyly asked, feeling her face grow even hotter.

"Why of course I have. That thought has always crossed my mind," Akaashi said. Y/n smiled.