𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌

chapter two

Credit to original artist ^

❛𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦❜
         |                           
⧏ || ⧐
𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿
𝗋𝖾𝗑 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗒
♡    ✎    ↻

The bell rang for homeroom. The teacher came into the classroom and all the students stood up to greet the teacher in unison then proceeded to sit back down. The teacher then started to take down attendance as she called out everyone's names. After attendance taking, the teacher then proceeded to call out y/n to come out to the front.

"Starting from today on, we have a new student in our class. Please make her feel welcomed!" The teacher announced. "You may introduce yourself." She spoke to y/n quietly with a smile.

"H-hi everyone, I'm y/n. Pleasure to meet all of you. Please take good care of me!" Y/n introduced as she fiddled with her fingers behind her back, looking down at the floor.

The teacher then allowed y/n to go back to her seat.

"Now, I think we should all spice up the seating arrangement in the class!" The teacher spoke brightly towards the whole class. The students in the class groaned.

Once the teacher had finished arranging the whole class' seating arrangement, y/n was now seated nearest to the window around the middle column. Beside her sat a boy with messy yet neat black hair. He seemed to be someone who never really spoke much.

Akaashi... was it...?

Y/n thought to herself, remembering his name being called out during attendance taking as she stole glances at the boy.

He's kinda cute...

Y/n thought to herself as a reddish hue started to creep up to her cheeks. Y/n shook her head out of embarrassment and got back to reality as she realised she just checked someone out.

The first half of school flew by and it was finally time for break. Y/n picked up her bag and searched for her wallet and suddenly a whole group of students came towards her.

Are you really from a wealthy family?
Woah you're actually really pretty in real life!
Do you get free things when you model for brands?
SIS DROP YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE!
What shampoo do you use?

The group of students all threw questions and compliments at a y/n who felt like she was suffocating due to the little amount of space she had.

"Alright guys, I think that's enough. Y/n needs to eat too!" Hara shouted at the group of students who was crowding around her desk.
The group of students complied and finally started to disperse once they saw Hara and shared goodbyes with y/n.

"First day of school and you're already getting all the attention. I'm jealous!" Taka teased making y/n chuckle.

This was nothing for y/n. She'd experience even more attention from a bigger crowd before. She knew better than to answer them.

"It's not really fun to be in the center of attention" y/n stated with a sad smile.
She always felt lonely as she was always expected to be the best to the whole world. Sure, it was nice to receive tons of compliments but it's not like any of them knew y/n personally. They did not know what she feels or whether she needs someone by her side or not.

"It's alright, if you ever feel like you're suffocating from a severe amount of questions or compliments, don't be afraid to call us!" Hara put an arm over Taka's neck and pointed to the both of them with her thumb. Y/n could really see them glowing. It was really comical.

Y/n let out a giggle.
"I will keep that in mind."

Break flew by and then it was time for Geography. Like every start of the lesson, the teacher walks in and everyone would stand up and greet him or her and proceed to sit back down.

"Alright class, for the next few weeks you will be working with someone as a pair in order to create a 'poster'. Note that this project is, of course, graded and I expect everyone of you to put in effort to create immaculate pieces of art!" The teacher announced clearly to everyone. The students then start to steal glances at each other, already deciding on who they were going to be partners with.

"Please try not leave anyone out!" The teacher added.
Students then started to get off of their seats to go and find their partners.

Y/n looked at Taka and Hara to see the both of them already paired up together. She then notice that the black haired boy beside her was writing down something in his notebook. He did not seem to care about whatever was going on.

"Wanna be partners?"
Y/n asked. The black haired boy looked up at y/n and then back down to his notebook and nodded.

"Sure. I'm Akaashi Keiji. Let me write down my number for you." Akaashi introduced himself in a calm tone while writing down his number for y/n.

Y/n sat there and slowly realised what she did.
Did I just ask him to be my partner?

Y/n's cheeks started to heat up again. She had never made the first move on a boy before.

Akaashi passed the slip of paper with his number on it to y/n and she took it. "Do you want to meet up and do a bit of research after school or should we video call each other at home and do it? I won't be available tomorrow" Akaashi asked.

"I'm not doing anything after school today. Let's go with the first choice then," y/n answered.
Akaashi nodded and proceeded to look through his textbook to do some of the research.

I should probably help out in research too

Y/n proceeded to do the same.