𝖺𝗆𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄

chapter twenty two

On a Saturday morning, y/n woke up and prepared for the day. Today, she was going to go on a date with Akaashi at the amusement park. The brunette put on a pair of yellow plaid pants, a black button up with gold details, a belt, a cute set of jewellery, a black sling bag paired with adidas superstars. After she was done preparing, she went downstairs to see Akaashi, scrolling through his phone, sitting at the dining table. He wore a black tee, white sweats with black stripes on the side, black converse high tops and a sling bag.

Once he noticed y/n was prepared to go, he put his phone in his pocket and stood up from the chair with a smile.

"Ah I prepared bentos for the two of you. Eat them for lunch and go get yourselves a filling dinner. Have fun," y/n's mother said, placing the wrapped lunch boxes on the table. Y/n's mother gave her daughter the usual kisses on the cheek and smiled at Akaashi.

"I expect news saying that you both are getting married soon!~" the mother teased.

"M-mom!" Y/n said in a flustered tone, knudging her elbow on her mother. Akaashi also got flustered by the mother's remark.

"Anyways, you two have fun, alright? Make sure you both stay safe!" Y/n's mother said as she watch the two step out of the house and waved to her. The couple then made their way to the train station in order to get to the place.

"What should we check out when we get there first? I heard there's a new rollercoaster that had just recently been built we could go there first! I want to get souvenirs too! Oh, we should also get some churros and..." the brunette continued on about what the couple should check out at the amusement park. Akaashi felt a warm feeling inside his heart as he looked at the excited y/n.

"Sooo, what do ya think?" The brunette turned to the raven haired boy and asked with a smile. Akaashi finally snapped back to reality as he heard the question.

"I'm fine with anything as long as I'm always with you," Akaashi said, smiling at the brunette as he ruffled her hair. Y/n let out a giggle and pecked him on the cheek.

Finally, the two got off the train and proceeded to walk towards the amusement park. The couple interlaced their fingers, fearing that they would get lost from the other.

Once the two checked into the park, they took a stroll around the vicinity of the park and started off with a gentle ride, the carousel. The two sat on a seperate horses and had fun on the ride. Next, they proceeded to go on the swinging boat. Y/n had the time of her life, screaming at the top of the lungs in pure bliss while Akaashi on the other hand, seemed to be fearing for his life in silence.

Once the ride ended, y/n pulled Akaashi out of the ride and went to another one. This went on for quite some time until the two had finally explored all of the rides in the park.

"Keiji, what do you- oh..." y/n turned around to see a really worned out and tired Akaashi.

"I-I'm f-fine..." Akaashi stammered, out of breath.

"You should sit down, I'll get you some water," y/n said, pulling Akaashi to a nearby bench and forcing him to sit down. Akaashi had no choice but to abide by the brunette.

Y/n walked over to a nearby stall and got two bottles of mineral water. She was about to walk back to the bench where Akaashi was until she was met by a guy.