𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍

chapter twenty

Y/n sighed as she felt the hot rays of the sun on her skin. She slowly refilled the bottles and hummed the tune of her favourite song as she watched the water level slowly rise in the bottle. After she was done, she made her way into the gym and placed down the bottles on the bench. She looked over to the owls who were walking over, sweating and panting from their match. They got another win. Y/n smiled proudly and gave each boy their waterbottle along with a hard pat on the back which might have left the boys a red hand mark on their back.

When it came to Akaashi, she had a sly idea. The brunette held up the waterbottle and as the boy was about to take it from her hands, she pulled the boy into a kiss. The rest of the team looked at the couple, some of them gagging and some of them squealing.

"Cuties!"
"Get a roooooooom!"
"Ohmygodshipissailing"
"Ewwww"
"Awwwwwww"

Y/n pulled away and smiled at the flustered Akaashi and pat herself on the back. "Good job, Keiji," she praised with a smirk and walked away, leaving an embarrassed and stunned Akaashi.

It was then time for their match against the crows, Karasuno. Y/n was excited to see Karasuno. To her they seemed to have been working hard themselves too. In fact, everyone else in the training camp could see that Karasuno was in fact, starting to improve, despite the losing streak they have.

Y/n could see that everyone else was more pumped up then usual for this match. She smiled and shouted out words of encouragement to the team and sat down to watch them. As she watched the match between the owls and crows, she felt a hand on her shoulder and stood up to find the boy who asked for her number in the cafeteria.

"We meet again. I don't think I've introduced myself. I'm Kuroda Takashi," the boy introfuced. He had blonde hair, brown eyes and wore some piercings.

"I'm sorry. I'm still not going to give you my number," y/n said glaring at the boy.

"Aw don't be so mean. You wouldn't know unless you give it a shot right? Come on. It's just your number," Takashi said. "If you'd like we could keep it a secret from your boyfriend," he added with a smirk.

At this point, y/n was beyond disgusted with the boy. How could he say something like that? And what was his problem?

"I'm really not keen on giving you my number. Please, just leave me alone. I don't plan on playing with Akaashi's feelings either," y/n stated more firmly this time stepping away from Takashi.

Takashi gripped y/n on the wrist and pinned her on the wall. "Come on, how about this. I'll make out with you and you see if I'm better than your boyfriend," the blonde said, inching closer towards y/n. The brunette struggled under the boy's gripped and yelped in pain as she felt the grip on her wrist tightened. Y/n did whatever she could in her struggle to get the blonde to stop.

"Step away before I make you regret it." A calm voice snarled. The blonde looked up to see a pissed off Akaashi. Takashi's finally let go of y/n and clicked his tongue.

"If you want to get y/n. You'd have to get through me first," Akaashi growled with the scariest glare he had ever made. The blonde felt his lips quiver. "If you ever touch y/n ever again. I will make you regret every second you have ever lived..." a livid Akaashi threatened the boy. Takashi gulped and stammered an apology to the couple and left.

Akaashi sighed and looked back at y/n. The brunette was on the verge of tears. "D-did I scare you?" Akaashi asked, completely switching his livid and deathly glare into a concerned expression. The brunette shook her head as she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"I-I just feel helpless. I'm so sorry I got you involved..." y/n sobbed, wiping the tears from her cheeks. Akaashi pulled the brunette into a hug, patting her head as she quietly sobbed into the boy's chest.

After awhile, she pulled away and looked up to the boy. "Y-you should prepare for your next match... I'll calm down by myself..." the brunette assured the raven haired boy. Akaashi stood there for a moment, staring at y/n.

How could I leave you like this?

He thought to himself. He smiled at the brunette and ruffled her hair. He shook off the thought. He knew she was strong. He knew he could count on her. Akaashi jogged back into the court and prepared for the next match. Y/n decided to take a walk outside of the gym to calm herself down.

⭒⭑⭒

After dinner, y/n decided to bond with the Fukurodani and Karasuno managers. She did not feel like going to the gym today. Not that she was angry at Akaashi but rather embarrassed. She could not face Akaashi after the incident with Takashi earlier. Y/n sighed as she walked with the managers.

"L/n-chan, are you alright?" Yachi asked walking next to y/n. The brunette smiles and proceeds to vent out her feelings about Takashi and how she is embarrassed infront of Akaashi.

"I see... I don't think you should be embarrassed though. The only person who should be embarrassed is that jerk who tried to get your number despite knowing you were in a relationship," Yachi said. "I-I'm not telling you how you should be feeling! It's just my own opinions! Sorry!" Yachi immediately apologises, scared that she had offended y/n in any way.

The brunette giggles at the flustered Yachi. "It's alright. Actually, I think your opinion is reasonable. Thank you, Ya-chan," y/n says smiling at the blonde.

Keiji ❤
Y/N: where are you?
Keiji: In my room, I'm about to go shower
Y/N: alright. can i come over later?
Keiji: Of course

Y/n kept her phone and told the managers she was going to shower. She took her toiletries and went to the bath room to shower then went back to her own room. After awhile, she went to meet Akaashi in his room.

A/N:
I hope quarantine is doing yall well
Hang in there !
Thanks for the support like always
Vote n comment
Love yall <3