𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

chapter five

❛𝘈 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺❜

         |                           
⧏ || ⧐

In love
Khai dreams

[A/N: ok but my wattpad is really bugging like crazy like it keeps glitching me out if i copy n paste certain things. This would most probably be the reason why im struggling to upload often sooo bare wimme :)]

The branches of leaves rustled as the soft wind blew. The birds chirped a beautiful melody and the sun was rising from the horizon creating a beautiful, warm palette of colors in the sky. Akaashi reached y/n's house and took out a book to read as he waited outside for y/n so that the two could walk to school together.

"And who might you be?" Y/n's mother asked the raven haired, 182cm boy as she unlocked the gate.

"Good morning," Akaashi bowed to y/n's mother, "I am Akaashi Keiji, a close friend and classmate of y/n's. We both promised to walk to school together in the morning."

Y/n's mother let out a chuckle and invited Akaashi into the house.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?"
"Just an apple"
"That's not a very filling breakfast! Here let me offer you some pancakes I made. There are plenty enough for everyone. Don't be afraid to take seconds." Y/n's mother very willingly and kindly offered.
"That's alright, I'm not really-"
"It's not good to start off the day with an empty stomach. I insist. Don't worry about it." Y/n's mother assured Akaashi.

Akaashi could not fight back with y/n's mother so he just accepted the offer and thanked her. The plate of pancakes was placed on the dining table along with some utencils and condiments to go with it. Akaashi then started digging in as he waited for y/n to finish preparing.

"I believe y/n should be done with her shower right now." Y/n's mother stated looking at the time. Akaashi nodded and coninued to eat.

These pancakes are really nice...

Akaashi thought to himself as he continued eating.

"Hi mom! I'm running late so I might- Akaashi?" A very messy y/n said as she saw a very contented Akaashi eating her mother's homemade pancakes.

Y/n's hair was dripping wet which caused the upper part of her white dress shirt to be soaked which made the fabric see through. This sight made Akaashi flustered and caused him to look away and cover part of his face to hide the red hue.

"Y/n, I'll be leaving for work now. Have fun in school and take care! You too, Akaashi!" Y/n's mother said as she kissed y/n on the forehead and left the house leaving the two alone.

Y/n went to the seat beside Akaashi started eating her own plate of pancakes. She glanced over to the boy to see him take the last bite of his own pancake and make eye contact with her.

"You have a crumb on your lip"
Y/n giggled as she reached out to Akaashi's face wiped the small crumb of his lip.

Akaashi could feel heat rushing to his cheeks again as he felt y/n touch his lips and admired her pretty face. Y/n noticed how plumped and soft Akaashi's lips are and grazed it gently with her thumb and looked into his deep blue eyes. It was as if time had stop for the both of them as they admired the other. The two unknowingly started coming closer. Y/n's arms slowly started snaking around Akaashi's neck and Akaashi's hand gently grabbed y/n's waist. Unfortunately, the lovely almost-kiss was interrupted by the sound of y/n's alarm.

"W-we should hurry up and get g-going it's like 6.50"
"Y-yeah we should..."

The two looked away and pulled away from the other, embarrassed. Both of them tried to cool off their burning faces and their beating hearts.

Y/n started to put on her blazer and ribbon after eating her pancakes and putting the dishes in the sink.

"W-we should go now"
"O-oh ok..."