𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌

Lev is a cutie ^^

chapter seventeen

A few hours have passed since all the school teams have arrived and started their practice matches. Everyone was playing their match like normal.

Suddenly, a girl with short and blonde hair, a blueberry haired boy and an orange haired boy showed up at the entrance of the gym. There were many whispers among the students then suddenly, the tangerine started to gag and let out a bit of vomit. All the managers, rushed to aid him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?"
"Someone get the mop?"
"What happened to you?"
"Wtf did you eat broOo"
"Ew no thank u pls get out of here"

The managers all freaked out as they saw the ginger struggling while the blueberry boy stood there in shock and not knowing what to do.

"Let's give him some space," y/n suggested as she broke the crowd around the tangerine. "Come with me," y/n told the tangerine. "Tell your coach what happened, let him know that he's with me," the brunette instructs the blueberry boy and walks out of the gym, the tangerine following behind her.

"You should go to the toilet to let the rest of the puke out," the brunette adviced standing infront of the male's toilet. The tangerine nodded and made his way into the toilet to let the rest of his puke out. Y/n could hear the gagging sounds and felt bad imagining the struggling the human tangerine must have went through. After some time, the tangerine came out looking a lot better.

"T-thank you so much for helping me out!" The tangerine thanked in a embarrassed voice and bowed. The brunette chuckled and reassured the boy that it was fine.

"You should take it easy for today. Don't overwork yourself. If you need anything you could always find your managers," y/n adviced ruffling the tangerine's fluffy hair as stars lit up in his eyes.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata. Call me Hinata! And once again, thank you so much!" The tangerine introduced himself and thanking the brunette with a bright smile.

"I'm l/n y/n. Call me y/n. And don't worry about it," the brunette introduced herself and said, smiling back at the boy. The two made their way back to the gym, talking about volleyball along the way.

⭒⭑⭒

As the last few practice matches were coming to an end, all the managers went to the kitchen to help out with dinner.

"H-hey, you're that model, y/n  right?" One of the managers from asked. Y/n nodded and continued doing her task.

"Really? I thought you were homeschoolled! Never thought I would see you hear but I'm not complaining. You look really pretty up close," another manager said as she admired y/n's features. Y/n blushed a little at the comment and thanked the manager.

"I believe you were the one who helped Hinata out when he puked. Thank you for that," a manager from Karasuno High said with a smile. She was also just as pretty as y/n. The managers all bonded together while helping out for dinner. They all also sat together at one table and ate.

After dinner, the managers all cleaned up the cafeteria and went to do their own things. Y/n decided to go find Akaashi. She figured that he would be in one of the gyms in the training center since Bokuto and Akaashi left the cafeteria earlier. She had also asked Kenma where Kuroo went and he said he went to do some extra practice with the two owls.