viii

"are you six ready to go?" 

"It's been so long since we 7 went to a mission together"

"I know right. The van's outside. Move, Now"

"YES DARK"

There was something unique about their relationship. Their Faces are unknown to the world. Everyone knows their names but never dared to use them. They go by their code name. They stay hidden behind their masks. 

But Dark, No one has ever seen his face. No one even knows his real name. 

except for his friend. The seven of them are like a family. When their own family abandoned them, they found each other. 

inside the van

Jimin: well we can open our masks now. Jin open your damn mask, HOW CAN YOU EVEN SEE THE ROAD!!

Yoongi: Calm down love

Hoseok: Taehyung, we reach in 45 mins

Taehyung: I'm aware

Namjoon: A quick recap because I can't help but be the perfectionist I am. Jimin, you got the chain saw?

Jimin: Yes dad

Namjoon looked down in disappointment of been called a 'dad' yet again.

Namjoon: Ok, Jungkook you have the guns?

Jungkook: Resetting them rn

Namjoon: ok, Hoseok did you give everyone their vests?

Hoseok: We all are wearing it rn except Jin

Namjoon sighed "You should wear it just in case"

Jin: HAhah, don't worry. I'll be far away from the ground. Jungkook! reset my sniper too

Jungkook: gotchaa

 Hoseok: we reach in 2 mins

Taehyung: are we ready?

everyone: YES

"then let the fun begin," he said while smirking slyly

.

.

.

.

.

"We are here shadow"

"only 2 people will come with me. Felix and Jiwoo. are you ready?"

"YES BOSS"

"then let's go and break some bones" she smirked obliviously.

she did not know what fate held before her. Along with her 2 mates, she walked in. Into the darkness.