"I'm officially putting you on a $50 budget for birthdays and Christmas."

"God dammit." The two of them sat in a anxious silence. They jumped once the timer went off. "Well go on," Y/n picked up the stick carefully and turned it over as slowly as she could.

+

"Oh my god..." she stared in shock. "OH MY GOD!"

"What?" Y/n started shaking it. "That ain't no etch a sketch, that's one doodle that can't be undid."

*IM SORRY THATS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE LINES FROM JUNO I HAVE TO INCLUDE IT*

"I'm now banning you from pregnancy movies."

"I feel like I'm being controlled." He laughed. "Anyways Juno jokes aside. What are you thinking." Y/n walked over to her mirror and peered at her stomach.

"We can't tell him."

"WHAT?!"

"We have to make sure. Then we surprise him."

"Wait that's actually smart."

"I'm offended."

"Well since you two live in the same house... we can't move whatever object it was too his front lawn."

"What is it with Juno and you?!"

"I'm sorry but it is a good movie." The two of them heard the door unlock down stairs, followed by a familiar voice.

"HEY I'M HOME!"

"Why is he home so early?! Brodey shove this somewhere." She chucked him the stick.

"WHERE?!" He whisper yelled.

"Y/N?!" Lannan called again,

"fuck uh I don't know, you have pockets just take it home for the night."

"Wow it's a fucking pet now."

"BRODEY!" She glared at him.

"Fine fine!" The two of them skipped downstairs.

"Oh there you are, hey Bazz."

"Sup, I was just leaving anyways. Enjoy your date night!" And with that Brodey rushed out the house. Lannan looked confused at first but turned back to smile at his Wife.

"Soooo, what are we doing tonight?"

"Thought we could go out to a fancy restaurant for once." He laughed.

"We both know, that we don't do fancy Lan."

"I know, but we could try it?"

—————

"Opera House?" Y/n asked as the two walked towards the famous building.

"Yeah, apparently the restaurant in there is pretty good. According to Elliot."

"Great, now our date night is in the hands of Eli." They both laughed.