Home and Away

Heh, I'm living for this chapter title. If you know, you know 😂

Central Station
Your POV

Walking through Central hand in hand with Lannan, kind of made me not want to go. But I just needed a break, we got to platform 23 and we were a bit early. We lent against a wall and waited. The smell of Fuel and Cigarettes filled the air in true Sydney fashion.

"I'm going to miss you y/n,"

"I'll miss you too Lan, but we both know this is what needs to happen."

"If anything happens or you need me I'm one train away. I'll come straight up." He said protectively, I smiled.

"Of course Lan, it's funny, barely 24 hours together and so much drama already."

"Well there's only one place it will go now, down. Hopefully when you get back everything will be back to normal."

"Yeah, And please, don't destroy your apartment, you're not the only one living there."

"Oh right the Coffee Table..." I giggled.

"Platform 23 train going to Parramatta, Blacktown, Hornsby and Maitland. Arriving in 2 minutes." I heard the intercom say.

"Well, I'll see you soon Lan," he pulled me into a hug.

"I'll miss you Baby, so much." He whispered into my ear.

"I'll miss you too Baby," I pulled away and gave him a kiss. We rested our foreheads together then the train pulled in. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I rolled my suitcase onto the train with tears in my eyes. I turned just as the doors started to close.

"Bye, Lan!" I called,

"Bye y/n, I love you." I got taken by surprise. But before I regained consciousness the doors shut leaving Lan on the platform looking a little bit hurt I didn't say it back. I quickly sat down on a chair, luckily no one really takes this train so I got a whole 4 chairs to myself. I raced to get my phone out and dialed Lannans number.

"What's wrong baby?" He said worriedly,

"I love you two Lan,"

"Aww Baby,"

"I'm going to go live on Insta, just to explain stuff."

"Alright, I'll be on." He laughed, I hung up and switched to insta, I put my headphones on and luckily no one was in the carriage with me since I was at the back. I went live. Instantly people joined and they were asking why i was on a train and if I was dating Lannan.

"So guys, I'm going to be staying with my parents for a while, it'll be a month at the most. I'll be vlogging and Insta storying. But I won't be streaming on twitch. But since it's a long train there I thought I should go live and talk with you guys." A lot of the comments were saying 'Take as long as you need y/n' and stuff like that. Inside my mind I knew Lannan was watching. No one had realised though.

————

"Maitland Station." The intercom said. I hopped off the train and went to platform 3, the change over was only 5 minutes so I just stood there waiting for the train. These trains are only one story and have individual chairs. Instead of the four. But if I'm lucky I'll snag a whole row. My train arrived and I jumped on, I then noticed no one else was taking this train. Wow my luck. I decided for my vlog I would dance around the carriage like an idiot. I blasted 'Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored' on my headphones and was dancing in my seat towards my camera. I then got very tired and decided to take a nap.